Reviews for Ten Things You Never Knew About Percy Weasley
Luna Lovegood chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
awe i love this, I cried when Fred died, it was the saddest death of all for me! and to be honest i like percy's name it's like percy jackson lol, but yea bilius is a kind of funny name. Can you find any more facts and put them up, i love reading harry potter facts, brings back memories, HP was my childhood!
iwright chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
"When he had the row with his father, and left the family, he honestly thought he was right."

He was. His family treated him like crap. Still, I like this listfic.
brooke13243546 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Aww. This is cute. Great job 3 I Love it!
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Poor Percy! The best part was when he was outside the protective charms at Bill and Fleur's wedding. It was so sweet. Lovely work!
AsterLea chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I totally agree that Percy needs more of a voice. I'm writing a fic centered around Percy and I'm quickly discovering how much I love writing him- based on his character in the books, there's a lot to discover about his past. This list is very well-written like the rest of your work, and definitely and enlightening read!
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Percy was written spot on! I truly believe that this is accurate Good job analysing his character! :)

Analie
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Fantastic - again. Percy is indeed a misunderstood character, he needs more love. One of my favourite moments (though admittedly, there were a lot) in the seventh book was his return.

-Lee x
PieRSquared chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I love lists like these! Truly. And I love your Percy. You make him into less of a prat. I still think he was prat-ish for leaving and what not, but when his motives are explained (or should I say 'put into perspective'?), it makes him more human, more of a Weasley.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Rather interesting, even though I still quite dislike Percy, ha.
jreiojwofjl chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Really great job! Loved it, you gave a fantastic insight into Percy's character :)
revolution rae chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This is incredibly fantastic! Percy is one of my favorite characters, really, because he's so overlooked. I love it. This story/list is wonderful!

Rae
WinterLizzy chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
brilliant:)
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
That was really good. Poor Percy.
justawritier chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
loved it. Any story on any of the Weasley's are always good in my book. I really liked the insight into Percy who does not get alot of stories.
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009