Reviews for Gone for a cup of tea, back in six months
DarkBalance chapter 1 . 7/17
Oh, that was nice. This archive needs more stories like this, the Doctor and Mickey, travelling the universe. And Rhys was marvellous. Definitely a favorite from this archive!
anemix chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was fun.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I loved this on Teaspoon, and I'm delighted to find it here!
Naomitrekkie chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
hilarious. too bad Jack was never mentioned, but i guess that would wreck the timeline. its very Doctor

ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Just the Doc and the boys, out having a bit of a jaunt.

kateydidnt chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
brilliant! I would love to see Rhys at some point tell Jack and Gwen about this little adventure. . .
yellow.elephant chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
' “Best ruby tackle I’ve seen outside New Zealand, or New New Zealand, or New New New New Zealand.” The Doctor paused to draw breath before carrying on. “New New New Zealand’s not a big rugby playing colony for some reason, probably too busy worrying about the daleks. Anyway, back to the TARDIS!” '

woo-hoo! I'm from NZ, we dont tend to get mentioned much (especially not in science fiction ;-) ), i love it! D Great story, as per usual )
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I love this story so much. You have really good comedic timing (like in the bit about the universality of bagpipes), and the idea itself is really funny. It's good that it has the structure of being a trip to nine specific planets, too.

I'm adding this to the Tin Dog.
Da More Fishy chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I was kinda skip reaing this sorry. I read the bit with New Zealand in it though, :D, I like the idea of Daleks in New New New Zealand and the non-rugby playing. I don't actually get why people like it. It's silly. (Sorry if you like it) What I did read I thourght was good thouah and I like the concept of Mickey, Rhys and the Doctor traveling together...

Oh! And the last few sentences were awesome!

(btw I'm a nzer if you hadn't realized :3)

I'm going to go read it properly now.

Ralindir chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Haha, that was gold. Absolutely fantastic. *applauds*

Ikchen chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Absolutely brilliant!
jackandiantoisforever chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This story was absolutely brilliant! I really enjoyed it. Definitely one to re-read over and over! Thanks for this wonderful story!
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Wow. Congratulations at coming up with one of the most original and amazing ideas I have ever seen in fanfiction. And I do mean all of fanfiction, not just Doctor Who...and I've been reading this stuff for something like seven years now. I don't know how you came up with this particular combo, but it was absolutely brilliant. Add to that the great writing style, and you've got one great piece of work here. Keep up the amazing job, and I hope to see more from you soon!
Laura Harkness chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
oh, i did like this!

in fact, and this is a true story... after i read it i got up still laughing and fell down my freakin' stairs... uh, i'm okay, don't worry, i think i just sprained my foot...

but i just thought this was so funny and well done... the voices are perfect.

besides, and i know i'm probably insane BUT I REALLY MISS MICKEY and i think rhys is like my second favorite character on torchwood (next to jack of course).

now i have to go ice my foot.

and have some tea.
templremus1990 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I love this so much it's a little scary.

Brilliant characterisation, laugh-out-loud funny at times. Great to have Rhys and Mickey together, and the interaction between all three was just perfect.

Favourited, and I'm off to read it again.