Reviews for Snowflake Theory
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
:)(: Awww...Hermione is so cute being all impatient and immature. Ginny is so very coy and I love it. Lovable story.
tinymick chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
You are awesome. I mean, I've started to read your stories (and I'm seriously not a huge fan of one-shots but for some reason I just love yours - like this one) and you're awesome. I love Ginny/Hermione, and especially the way you write it. It's awesome.
Have I said awesome already? Awesome. I just had to say that )
Erysimum chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
"Hermione felt the world condense down to the single spot of coldness dissolving between them"...best line :') that was wonderful!
Abnab chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This was great!
Ammoniaque chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Favo-ed -

Winter Time makes me read fem-slash.. and enjoy it quite a bit..

Gonna read Footsteps next ;)
Lurking Silence chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
it worked i am reading footsteps
soxx chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
that was so cute
K.Furi chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
YAY! SNOWFLAKE THEORY FTW! *loves on you*

My mam runs snoweating by telling me I'll get sick from all the minerals in them. FFS woman! I used to swallow coins when I was little! I drink blood! Minerals from snow are nothing! ...I like your story.

BTW, I'm not a vampire, I just like how it tastes.
BlackFireBird chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Oh! It's you again! :)

I think I just enjoy your writing style in general - it wasn't just a one-story deal!

Hooray, I can put you on my favourite authors list now.

Sorry, I get excited when I find an author I like _
Queeriously chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Aww that was cute. Very well written.

I would go into detail about what needs fixing but I can't find anything. (that and my gramar/spelling sucks I have to proof read stuff like a million times before I post it)

I must say that was very realistic and I loved how coy Ginny was!
Vyren Rolar chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
*Gives chocolate* Aw... That was so sweet! I will look for Footsteps, because I thoroughly enjoyed this.
20Below chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Very cute.
mj2602 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
so cute! i am totally your fan!
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This was...so damn good ;_;

I loved it!
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
This'll be a short review because I have homework to do. Nice fic. Enjoy your day.