Reviews for Protect
fox chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
*meep* Poor Shep. ( Stupid SGA writers, John SHOULD be the father. But no, they have to ignore poor John and focus on that McKeller crap. Bleh. I look forward to and at the same time dread the coming movie.
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Perfect :o)
Foxyinthecity chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Beautiful!
MaliciaStarling chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
hm... perfect.

please continue?
Flowerhead101 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Just read this, awesome fic! Going on my favorites list :D Very cute!
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Second person perspective is so difficult to write but you managed it so well, I'm in awe. So heartbreaking that John's only just realised that he wants to be the baby's father. He and Teyla watching in the sonogram is adorable. Lovely work :- )
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
wow, this was great. Based on John's behavior in Q I could so see this being his behavior. He is and has always been very protective toward Teyla, there's no reason to assume it wouldn't be more intense under the circumstances.

Great read, thanks Ruby!
LinziDay chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Loved this! Lots of great stuff here. My favorite:

"The thought of climbing the tower had crossed your mind before then but you’d dismissed it as a foolish idea – you’re not Spiderman. But one look at Teyla, one kick from the baby, and that’s exactly what you did. You just did what you had to do. For them."

Very sweet story. Very bittersweet. Very good.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
OMG! I don't even know what to say! This was so powerful and insightful! What a great little snippet showing us John's thoughts and feelings! Terrific work!
foxyfeline chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
freaking awesome! :D
mayra chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Wow Ruby! great fic!. The sonogram scene was so lovely and sad at the same time. Poor John, especially the last line!. Great job!
Lo'Laan chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
That was really sweet. Thanks
PrincessPatrice chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I loved the story, really sweet. would love another one
PoetTraveler chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Ruby - this was a stunning story. It was beautiful and heartbreaking and I just want to say thank you for posting it.
Linda66 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I'm sorry Ruby,i know this was supposed to be angst but it was just so sweet...How he was always there for her,so very sweet!