Reviews for A Firefly in the Pitch Black
Wicked.Onna chapter 13 . 3/31/2017
so I think I read this story at least 5 times and every time I read it I love it I really think it's well written I love how you changed up the movie and the character development was awesome thanks for the great work of art
StayBlessed chapter 11 . 3/2/2017
Lmao Hilarious ending. Great chapter.
StayBlessed chapter 10 . 3/2/2017
Lol. I really don't see Riddick as the jealous type, but this is really entertaining. I've loved this fic so far.
Freakypet chapter 13 . 12/2/2016
I know its been years, but this fic is incredible! Thank you so much for writing it! A true pleasure to read!
1MoreInMe1 chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
Islam is a religion. Muslim is the follower, so isn't it supposed to be Chrislims instead of Chrislams?
1MoreInMe1 chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
Weird. Did you mesh Christianity and Islam together? I read Imam praying, and saying that Jesus is their lord. Interesting to read that.
dra6on chapter 13 . 10/24/2016
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. I know it's been quite a while since you posted but I happened to stumble upon it and it was such a well-written piece that I couldn't leave without commenting. I especially love how in-character everyone is in this story. Your River is a master piece and your portrayal of her and Riddick got me imagining their whole life together outside the fic. And that if nothing else is a sign of brilliant writing. You gained yourself a new fan with this one.
~dra6on
Stephycats7785 chapter 13 . 5/14/2016
Wow I can't believe I hasn't read g his it was brilliant!
kathlynscutekid chapter 13 . 10/27/2015
I realize that it has been some time since you finished this story but I was wondering if you plan on doing a sequel? Please do, the ending kind of leaves your readers hanging. THANK YOU
Guest chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
please do another could you do the whole Riddick movie series.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2015
Well done
minstorai chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
Holy shit, now I love all your stories with Dean and Chloe I've probably made that abundantly clear, but this is the best one! Most def my favorite
Hallowtide chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
Really enjoyed this one! FireFly and Pitch Black go well together!
AmuletMiko chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
just an interesting note (because I am quirky like that). when River and Kaylee were calling each other mei mei I had this sudden urge to look up Mandarin words for family members, because I remember they have different words for "older" and "younger" siblings. River should have called Kaylee Jie jie (which means older sister)instead of mei mei(which means younger sister) I'm not asking you to change it or anything, I just could not stop myself from sharing. I apologize if I come off as rude, nosey or anything of the sort, I don't mean to.
On another equally interesting note(inspired by the same scene mentioned above) it has been interpreted by some that River sees Mal as a father figure (see River's profile on the firefly wikia)
Saiyajin-Neko chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
You know I have read this fanfic probably 4 times by now and I have no doubt I'll read it again. There is VERY little River/Riddick out there and none written this well, I hope one day you'll return to them but I still wanted to tell you how much I love this fanfic. I mean everyone is kept so well in character and you throw in just the right amount of drama/action/humour I can't praise it enough. Thanks for writing this fanfic.