Reviews for Rewind
storm-brain chapter 19 . 3/23/2008
oh, wow. who leaked? its great! um... is she dead? :-O
LittleNK chapter 19 . 3/23/2008
No! Ginny! Someone, please help her! Tom! Help her!
midnightblue17 chapter 19 . 3/23/2008
Lovely! I really can't think of anyone who'd want to kill her except for Claude and that girl is just words...unless Tom somehow is alerted to her real identity and her misson to kill him!

Can't wait for more:)

Leah
Saene chapter 19 . 3/23/2008
Yeah, I have crazy dreams. My HP ones usually involve Evil!Draco (for some reason, which is odd since I see him as good), I'm usually Ginny and my best friend is Luna.

Did Scott really tell? What a jerk. Ah! I need to see what happened. Though it would be interesting for her to tell the truth... "I'm a pureblood, my entire family was killed by Lord Voldemort..." Only Tom would get the reference and everyone else would be confused.

Oh, I joined some online Hogwarts thing where they decide your house and bloodtype and I'm a SLytherin Muggleborn. Maybe Ginny and I can start a club. And I'll be gone all next week, so don't be sad when I don't reply to all of your new chapters. I will try to review ALL of them when I get back.
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 19 . 3/23/2008
Omg can't wait for more! Scott is still so evil! How could he tell everyone! That is so freaking mean! Keep updating!
AppLette chapter 19 . 3/23/2008
Oh man!i hate cliffs! you have gotta update real early tml! im jus dying from the suspense!

(p.s.:absolutely hate Scott...)
SwirlyL chapter 19 . 3/23/2008
NO! THIS IS MADNESS! You can't leave it on a cliffhanger like this, damn you for being such a good author. Please update soon or Mickey Mouse will hunt you in your sleep...hehehehe just kidding..

Thankyou update!

SwirlyL
KayRose chapter 18 . 3/22/2008
I think Ginny's lost a few of her marbles!

And what is her problem staying with an asshole like Scott!

You know what Ginny really needs a great big hug and a nice big double, chocholate chip, dutch, fudge, brownie.

With a big glass of milk on the side!

Is it just me or are sparks about to fly btween Riddle and someone else!
o00bubbles00o chapter 18 . 3/22/2008
Can I just say that I have been in Ginny's place almost too many times before... Both in that she is stuck with a jerk while liking someone who is probably equally as jerky but much more interesting, and because of the fact that he is so obviously close to cheating.

That, my friend, is the worst feeling. When you feel it coming, and it hasn't happened, so you can't justify the feelings... whats worse is the moment you find out you can! *laughs*

YOU ARE AMAZING. The snogging scenes weren't bad at all. In fact, the way your write them saves them from the risk they run of being, well, icky. You make them tasteful in a way that's not too grown up, so that it still fits with the characters doing the snogging. WELL DONE!
o00bubbles00o chapter 17 . 3/22/2008
OMG! I love my weekened at work, because work is where I read your stories, and when I come back for my monday, which is today (saturday) I always have SO much to read and keep me entertained.

LOVE IT! OMG! OMG OMG OMFG! You are amazing... I have to say, one of these days I'm going to have the time to fic it up, and I would love to have you read through some ideas... Not prepared yet, just wanted to put the bug in your ear...
LittleNK chapter 18 . 3/22/2008
"And the only person I am supposed to be killing is Riddle." Every rules has an exception! I hope she hex him!
Saene chapter 18 . 3/22/2008
See this is why boys are bad. I don't bother with them, which is annoy since all my friends are hooking up. Gr... *angst* And I really want to write but I'm very lazy. I'm kinda hoping that Ginny will slip on something and Riddle will wonder how she knew it.

Oh! Your story made me have a really weird dream. Mostly about Ginny and Tom still out of their Common Room after curfew and trying not to get caught by Filch. Hmm... no Draco this time, how odd.
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 18 . 3/22/2008
I can't believe I EVER liked Scott. He is such a... $!$# ! Er...I think I'm ok now. But I really, really hate him. Such a jerk. Oh, I love how you wrote Tom...he's so cold and yet there's just something I like about him. I'm just not so sure what yet. I loved that Ginny noticed his eyes were unreadable because there were so many emotions in that. Did that make sense? Doesn't matter, you know what part I'm talking about. Um...I was going to say something else, but I'm on a sugar high at the moment (toasted marshmallows tend to do that. Yum, but they burn easily and I ended up burning about ten of them and actually eating about three) and because of that I can't remember. Anyway...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story. So keep writing...please?
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 17 . 3/22/2008
Oh...Ginny, how on earth are you going to kill him? How? Good thing I can read more! On to the next chapter!
Recipe chapter 18 . 3/22/2008
cool chapter; update soon!

I would have a longer review, 'cept I kinda procrastinated in my homework... harr..
1,645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 .. Last Next »