Reviews for Rewind
o00bubbles00o chapter 18 . 3/22/2008
Can I just say that I have been in Ginny's place almost too many times before... Both in that she is stuck with a jerk while liking someone who is probably equally as jerky but much more interesting, and because of the fact that he is so obviously close to cheating.

That, my friend, is the worst feeling. When you feel it coming, and it hasn't happened, so you can't justify the feelings... whats worse is the moment you find out you can! *laughs*

YOU ARE AMAZING. The snogging scenes weren't bad at all. In fact, the way your write them saves them from the risk they run of being, well, icky. You make them tasteful in a way that's not too grown up, so that it still fits with the characters doing the snogging. WELL DONE!
o00bubbles00o chapter 17 . 3/22/2008
OMG! I love my weekened at work, because work is where I read your stories, and when I come back for my monday, which is today (saturday) I always have SO much to read and keep me entertained.

LOVE IT! OMG! OMG OMG OMFG! You are amazing... I have to say, one of these days I'm going to have the time to fic it up, and I would love to have you read through some ideas... Not prepared yet, just wanted to put the bug in your ear...
LittleNK chapter 18 . 3/22/2008
"And the only person I am supposed to be killing is Riddle." Every rules has an exception! I hope she hex him!
Saene chapter 18 . 3/22/2008
See this is why boys are bad. I don't bother with them, which is annoy since all my friends are hooking up. Gr... *angst* And I really want to write but I'm very lazy. I'm kinda hoping that Ginny will slip on something and Riddle will wonder how she knew it.

Oh! Your story made me have a really weird dream. Mostly about Ginny and Tom still out of their Common Room after curfew and trying not to get caught by Filch. Hmm... no Draco this time, how odd.
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 18 . 3/22/2008
I can't believe I EVER liked Scott. He is such a... $!$# ! Er...I think I'm ok now. But I really, really hate him. Such a jerk. Oh, I love how you wrote Tom...he's so cold and yet there's just something I like about him. I'm just not so sure what yet. I loved that Ginny noticed his eyes were unreadable because there were so many emotions in that. Did that make sense? Doesn't matter, you know what part I'm talking about. Um...I was going to say something else, but I'm on a sugar high at the moment (toasted marshmallows tend to do that. Yum, but they burn easily and I ended up burning about ten of them and actually eating about three) and because of that I can't remember. Anyway...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story. So keep writing...please?
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 17 . 3/22/2008
Oh...Ginny, how on earth are you going to kill him? How? Good thing I can read more! On to the next chapter!
Recipe chapter 18 . 3/22/2008
cool chapter; update soon!

I would have a longer review, 'cept I kinda procrastinated in my homework... harr..
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 18 . 3/22/2008
Can I kill Scott please? Really good chapter!
Saene chapter 17 . 3/21/2008
It is also my favorite movie, and my "official princess". Which is quite amusing because I've grown up to be more like Belle. Ariel still was my favorite and we have fun stories about her. I also love water and my room use to be ocean themed 'till a few years ago. I have issues with the sequel, but it could just because I hate change or new things. I have no idea.

Once again: poor Ginny! I suppose it is easier to say you'll kill someone than actually do it. She'll probably have guilt problems, but (as I'll keep telling the army if they start drafting) some people just won't kill. And I think she's starting to 'fall' for him. For friendship, of course. *shift eyes*
midnightblue17 chapter 17 . 3/21/2008
oh! I loved this chapter and the previous one. I think you should continue very soon! Like now :D When are we going to see some G/T action, when is Tom going to confess his undying love for Ginny? AH! I need to know!

Cookies for you for a lovely chapter.

Leah
vluz chapter 17 . 3/21/2008
Thanks for the updating.

Interesting chapter though I think Ginny's action seemed a bit random. She's dealing with the future Dark Lord and that is her mission after all and she didn't seem to have focussed on a plan and etc before deciding to kill him suddenly. I think she should act more thoughtful because she's been through the war (although that might make her more reckless at the same time).

Has your Tom already created horcruxes?

Hope to read more soon!
storm-brain chapter 17 . 3/21/2008
wow. that was good... though she needs to get a grip.. it seems like the more time is passing the more she cant do it. Her humanness makes this story great! update soon!
Recipe chapter 17 . 3/21/2008
wahee! Great updates! I love your speed! ;D

Anyways, sorry for not reviewing consistantly. Been a bit sidetracked lately. o.o

I like your chapter, though Ginny killing Riddle seems to be a bit... out of character? But other than that, AWESOme and update soon!
megs chapter 17 . 3/21/2008
its really good. is it her friend that scott is seeing? i only ask cause she keeps talking about marrying him...that would suck though but anyway its really good!
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 17 . 3/21/2008