Reviews for Rewind
o00bubbles00o chapter 15 . 3/18/2008
Riddle is being plagued with inner conflict! How cute... hims is thinkin, hims is! Its so cute when him thinks for himself..

*Laughs* I LOVED these last two chapters... Except for ONE itsy bitisy thing...

"Hell no?" *laughs* I dont' think they said that then
chimis chapter 14 . 3/18/2008
OMG! I so love this story! :D

Your pen-name is so cool, can't wait for next chapter xD
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 13 . 3/17/2008
I was so going to review you yesterday, but I at the moment I'm really, really sick, so I'm staying at home. Really great chapter. Scott is SO sweet. Aw. I'm on to read more now...well, not now...I'm on my brothers computer and he's telling me to review and get off, so I'll have to go onto mine and read it. But don't worry, I'm doing it as soon as I send this review of. By the way, I absolutely LOVE this story! You're writing is wonderful...although I'm sure I've told you that enough times!
storm-brain chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
eek! what is it about Riddle, anyway?

looks great, update soon!
crazedreader chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
I am hooked into this story.. Hm. I just love this pairing, along with Hermione and Severus Snape.

Thanks, I like it too ;)

A Crazed Reader

Don't forget to update, like now, hint hint. D
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
I can't wait for another chapter! This one was really good. Place of Sanctuary was really good and I was crying. I liked how in this one she was remembering everyone's death. Can't wait for more!
Asta-Amkis chapter 13 . 3/17/2008
heya!

I always love the idea of time travel and I really like this, although it reminds me of a different story. This one is much sadder and feels more hopeless though, I hope Ginny will be ok!

Hope you will keep it up! :)
AppLette chapter 13 . 3/17/2008
I absolutely love your story ! looking forward to your updates!
storm-brain chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
Wow. good. You seem to be lower on P names..

you can try Purebloods? Problems? Poison?
midnightblue17 chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
Aw such a sweet chapter! I loved it...Ginny was portrayed really good and I enjoyed her small interaction with Scott. I can see Riddle in the shadows being unhappy...plot bunnies unleashed indeed!

Update soon!

Leah
o00bubbles00o chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
HOLY HALLWAY SNOGGING, Bat man! Yay for ginny and her getting some - ness.

That being said, I almost feel bad for Tom. He's like that guy who everyone was like "He was so normal in highschool..." And then he goes off and kills his mom or something, you know. Which is... really sense making. All things considered. Its never the overtly crazy ones that are crazy. lol
Saene chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
First off, I will do my bad critique. I think you have the year wrong. Shouldn't it be 1946? (I'm horrid at math, so it could just be me.)

Now for the compliments: I love it and every time I open my email and see that a new chapter's up, I squeal with glee. I love when Ginny keeps make modern references and then has to correct herself, it seems like something I would do. I would be worse with books however, mention ones that haven't even been written. At least I could tell wonderful stories that people had never heard before, like Star Wars! (Scary thought)

Very wonderful. I love it and cannot wait for more.
KayRose chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
Just a question is Scott going to turn into some werid stalker/jealous murder guy or is Riddle!(More so then usual!)

Thanks Im glad you like my pen-name(Its also my real name so maybe it can't be considered a pen-name) my mother has a thing for usual names hince the name KayRose.
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 12 . 3/14/2008
About your comment, there is something very addictive about neopets when you first discover it...ha ha. Anyway, I wanted to read this yesterday actually, but for some reason it wouldn't load and I was really, really annoyed. But here I am now, so I guess it all worked out in the end. I feel SO bad for Ginny about the Harry/Luna thing...poor girl...and obviously about all the people that died around her. I don't know how she can still be so tough, I sure wouldn't be. On a happier note, Drunk Ginny is cute. What with the walking into walls and everything. He he. Oh, and on a random note, my friend just told me the 'I asked for the news not the weather' line today (not to me, she just heard someone saying it and thought it was funny) it was the first time I heard it and then I come on here and read this. So coincidential. Right. I've strayed off topic haven't I? I LOVE this story to bits, and please, please, please, please, please update as soon as you can because I SO want to read some more!
crazedreader chapter 12 . 3/13/2008
This is a great story. Please update soon! ;)

A Crazed Reader