Reviews for Rewind
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
I can't wait for another chapter! This one was really good. Place of Sanctuary was really good and I was crying. I liked how in this one she was remembering everyone's death. Can't wait for more!
Asta-Amkis chapter 13 . 3/17/2008

I always love the idea of time travel and I really like this, although it reminds me of a different story. This one is much sadder and feels more hopeless though, I hope Ginny will be ok!

Hope you will keep it up! :)
AppLette chapter 13 . 3/17/2008
I absolutely love your story ! looking forward to your updates!
storm-brain chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
Wow. good. You seem to be lower on P names..

you can try Purebloods? Problems? Poison?
midnightblue17 chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
Aw such a sweet chapter! I loved it...Ginny was portrayed really good and I enjoyed her small interaction with Scott. I can see Riddle in the shadows being unhappy...plot bunnies unleashed indeed!

Update soon!

o00bubbles00o chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
HOLY HALLWAY SNOGGING, Bat man! Yay for ginny and her getting some - ness.

That being said, I almost feel bad for Tom. He's like that guy who everyone was like "He was so normal in highschool..." And then he goes off and kills his mom or something, you know. Which is... really sense making. All things considered. Its never the overtly crazy ones that are crazy. lol
Saene chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
First off, I will do my bad critique. I think you have the year wrong. Shouldn't it be 1946? (I'm horrid at math, so it could just be me.)

Now for the compliments: I love it and every time I open my email and see that a new chapter's up, I squeal with glee. I love when Ginny keeps make modern references and then has to correct herself, it seems like something I would do. I would be worse with books however, mention ones that haven't even been written. At least I could tell wonderful stories that people had never heard before, like Star Wars! (Scary thought)

Very wonderful. I love it and cannot wait for more.
KayRose chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
Just a question is Scott going to turn into some werid stalker/jealous murder guy or is Riddle!(More so then usual!)

Thanks Im glad you like my pen-name(Its also my real name so maybe it can't be considered a pen-name) my mother has a thing for usual names hince the name KayRose.
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 12 . 3/14/2008
About your comment, there is something very addictive about neopets when you first discover it...ha ha. Anyway, I wanted to read this yesterday actually, but for some reason it wouldn't load and I was really, really annoyed. But here I am now, so I guess it all worked out in the end. I feel SO bad for Ginny about the Harry/Luna thing...poor girl...and obviously about all the people that died around her. I don't know how she can still be so tough, I sure wouldn't be. On a happier note, Drunk Ginny is cute. What with the walking into walls and everything. He he. Oh, and on a random note, my friend just told me the 'I asked for the news not the weather' line today (not to me, she just heard someone saying it and thought it was funny) it was the first time I heard it and then I come on here and read this. So coincidential. Right. I've strayed off topic haven't I? I LOVE this story to bits, and please, please, please, please, please update as soon as you can because I SO want to read some more!
crazedreader chapter 12 . 3/13/2008
This is a great story. Please update soon! ;)

A Crazed Reader
midnightblue17 chapter 12 . 3/13/2008
Another well written chapter! I loved it...I'm waiting to see when Riddle is coming in to save the day! I say, unleash the plot bunnies woman :P
vluz chapter 12 . 3/12/2008
No T/G :(

But still I enjoyed greatly. It's always interesting to read your Ginny. :D

About the CoS flashbacks, I do hope to see things like Ginny knows something about Tom due to her first year's experience. "A few of my own secrets", that's what Tom told Harry. Maybe Ginny does know [a little] more about Tom than the others (Canonically I'm not sure about this). Or like in "The Very Secret Diary" by Arabella, Ginny happens to see some bad memories of Tom that he doesn't intend her to see by sharing souls.
o00bubbles00o chapter 12 . 3/12/2008
Honestly? This chapter didn't QUITE reach my expectations - Mostly for the lack of back and forth barbs between Ginny and Tom...

I did love drunk Ginny though, and its cool how you were concious of making her slip every once and a while about things that people in her time would say that the people in the fourties wouldn't understand.
KayRose chapter 12 . 3/12/2008
plez review soon!
KayRose chapter 8 . 3/12/2008
Hahahahahahahahhaahahahahaha! It is good I love love it well done!
1,641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 .. Last Next »