Reviews for Rewind
vluz chapter 12 . 3/12/2008
No T/G :(

But still I enjoyed greatly. It's always interesting to read your Ginny. :D

About the CoS flashbacks, I do hope to see things like Ginny knows something about Tom due to her first year's experience. "A few of my own secrets", that's what Tom told Harry. Maybe Ginny does know [a little] more about Tom than the others (Canonically I'm not sure about this). Or like in "The Very Secret Diary" by Arabella, Ginny happens to see some bad memories of Tom that he doesn't intend her to see by sharing souls.
o00bubbles00o chapter 12 . 3/12/2008
Honestly? This chapter didn't QUITE reach my expectations - Mostly for the lack of back and forth barbs between Ginny and Tom...

I did love drunk Ginny though, and its cool how you were concious of making her slip every once and a while about things that people in her time would say that the people in the fourties wouldn't understand.
KayRose chapter 12 . 3/12/2008
plez review soon!
KayRose chapter 8 . 3/12/2008
Hahahahahahahahhaahahahahaha! It is good I love love it well done!
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 11 . 3/11/2008
I'm sure I'll like the rest of it! I love this chapter. I couldn't help laughing along with Ginny during the retainer part. Try as I might, I honestly can't imagine Voldemort with one. Ha ha. Oh, and I love the ending. It's good to know that Tom has a heart, even though it's going to make it harder for Ginny and all. Love, love, loved it! Anyway, I'd write more, but I have to go coz my dad is pounding on my door to go eat...but I was too preoccupied reading this story (and reviewing of course!), so update really, really super soon (like you always do) and you'll be seeing another wonderful *coughcough* review from me in the future!

And about the neopets...that's so funny! I had loads and loads of account usernames for my neopets accounts. There was one point when I was EXTREMELY obsessed with it. Now it's fanfiction!
vluz chapter 11 . 3/11/2008
Lovely!

Just curious: will there be some flashbacks about CoS? Something Tom and Ginny talked in the diary...

Update soon!
o00bubbles00o chapter 11 . 3/11/2008
SQUWE! *does the happy fan-dance*

*melts*

You rock my silly world. Like, you rock my face off. Like, to canada. Which is a long ways away, from the United States. My face is now a knuck. I hope you are happy. Eh.

Bub! That's me, a bit, and me. Yes. Randomness. At work. With large quantaties of soda. Caffiene is my friend. And my worst enemy.

This chapter was AMAZING! I literally laughed outloud. Again. People are really starting to think I am crazy. I LURF IT!
LunarEclispe chapter 11 . 3/11/2008
Afada Kadfa- Hilarious

Please update soon
midnightblue17 chapter 10 . 3/11/2008
Well I am officialy in love with your story! Your way of writing is very well defined and the plot of the story is developed nicely. I honestly do not understand why you don't have more reviewers...it could be a possibility that this story should be rated T and not K ...just for the violence in Ginny's dreams!

Overall I cant wait for more:P

Update soon!
storm-brain chapter 11 . 3/11/2008
funny.. but didn't they fix teeth by magic, instead of retainiers? just wondering. Get the next chapter up fast... and when will she kill Riddle or whatever? she has been alone with him several times...

you should make him fall in love with her- add some problems... wow.
SilvanXan chapter 11 . 3/11/2008
i have technically got a couple of chapters left to be betaing...

its the getting round to it...!

betaing is hard work you know!

anywho em yeah i suppose i might just go some drama coursework :(

The SilvanXan
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 10 . 3/11/2008
Aw...no problem for the reviews! Thanks for the mention...that made ME all hyper inside! Awesome chapter yet again! Glad there was a bit of fluff in this after the angsty part. It made me feel happier, and glad that Ginny got her appetite back. I think a few people have already reviewed about this, but I just need to day it as well. I LOVE the way you've written Ginny. She's just so...Ginny. I can completely imagine her doing the things she does. Grace really is adorable...and Scott sounds cute. I really can't wait to read more. I'm glad you done so many chapters already. It just means we get updates more frequently! Loving this story heaps, so please update soon!

Oh, and thanks for the pen-name love! I loved the name too...it just randomly came to me one day and I thought it would be a cool name.
vluz chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
Hi. This is "Ginny Weasley" who reviewed the first chapter and hasn't done it for several chapters. Sorry!

You really updated fast! Must be the first T/G writer who has done this ever. xD

I like your Ginny. She is just so...Ginny.

Don't make Tom fall for her so fast though. I like T/G story in which their relationship develops slowly.

Good luck with writing!

PS: As you are a T/G writer, you might be interested in having a look and visiting us on S.S. Gin n' Tonic thread at fictionalley (You can find the link on my profile page). We are starting our new Recuitment Project as we really need more people to join in our discussion. It may inspires you with your writing! xD
SilvanXan chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
gah screw logging in...

emm yeah i cant say much more than ive already said about this chapter so keep writing woo!

i think this might be the seventh or eighth time readin it so far so yeah... wo!

Luff the SilvanXan

X look i gave you FOUR kisses you have to be nice to me now :P
Intricacy chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
Too lazy to log in.

Anyways, YOU UPDATED. THREE TIMES. and i didnt even know it. xD Blame homework.

I love how fast you update.

Great story, you might want to explain exactly why Tom (if i'm guessing correctly) likes her. XD Other than that, update soon!
1,645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 .. Last Next »