Reviews for Rewind
LunarEclispe chapter 11 . 3/11/2008
Afada Kadfa- Hilarious

Please update soon
midnightblue17 chapter 10 . 3/11/2008
Well I am officialy in love with your story! Your way of writing is very well defined and the plot of the story is developed nicely. I honestly do not understand why you don't have more could be a possibility that this story should be rated T and not K ...just for the violence in Ginny's dreams!

Overall I cant wait for more:P

Update soon!
storm-brain chapter 11 . 3/11/2008
funny.. but didn't they fix teeth by magic, instead of retainiers? just wondering. Get the next chapter up fast... and when will she kill Riddle or whatever? she has been alone with him several times...

you should make him fall in love with her- add some problems... wow.
SilvanXan chapter 11 . 3/11/2008
i have technically got a couple of chapters left to be betaing...

its the getting round to it...!

betaing is hard work you know!

anywho em yeah i suppose i might just go some drama coursework :(

The SilvanXan
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 10 . 3/11/2008 problem for the reviews! Thanks for the mention...that made ME all hyper inside! Awesome chapter yet again! Glad there was a bit of fluff in this after the angsty part. It made me feel happier, and glad that Ginny got her appetite back. I think a few people have already reviewed about this, but I just need to day it as well. I LOVE the way you've written Ginny. She's just so...Ginny. I can completely imagine her doing the things she does. Grace really is adorable...and Scott sounds cute. I really can't wait to read more. I'm glad you done so many chapters already. It just means we get updates more frequently! Loving this story heaps, so please update soon!

Oh, and thanks for the pen-name love! I loved the name just randomly came to me one day and I thought it would be a cool name.
vluz chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
Hi. This is "Ginny Weasley" who reviewed the first chapter and hasn't done it for several chapters. Sorry!

You really updated fast! Must be the first T/G writer who has done this ever. xD

I like your Ginny. She is just so...Ginny.

Don't make Tom fall for her so fast though. I like T/G story in which their relationship develops slowly.

Good luck with writing!

PS: As you are a T/G writer, you might be interested in having a look and visiting us on S.S. Gin n' Tonic thread at fictionalley (You can find the link on my profile page). We are starting our new Recuitment Project as we really need more people to join in our discussion. It may inspires you with your writing! xD
SilvanXan chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
gah screw logging in...

emm yeah i cant say much more than ive already said about this chapter so keep writing woo!

i think this might be the seventh or eighth time readin it so far so yeah... wo!

Luff the SilvanXan

X look i gave you FOUR kisses you have to be nice to me now :P
Intricacy chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
Too lazy to log in.

Anyways, YOU UPDATED. THREE TIMES. and i didnt even know it. xD Blame homework.

I love how fast you update.

Great story, you might want to explain exactly why Tom (if i'm guessing correctly) likes her. XD Other than that, update soon!
o00bubbles00o chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
Holy poop on a pound cake, batman!

*waves hand* PICK ME, PICK ME! I can tell you were riddle is!

But I don't want to ruin it for someone who might not have noticed...

She's a lucky duck that he cannot do that whole occulemncy thing yet... or is it legilimency... Darn it I can't keep them straight.

EEP! I was late with my review last time. BUT I AM WAY UBER ON TIME WITH FABULASNESS NOW! Keep going. PLEASE!

I kinda have an idea of what is gonna happen, it being a romantic fic and all... But at the same time, I am SO curious to know HOW you are going to do it.

*bows* You are a goddess among insects.
o00bubbles00o chapter 9 . 3/10/2008
OMG! I merited a mention in the author's notes! You made me feel all important and squishy in side!

She almost trusted Riddle!

So, in my mind, I see her telling him everything. I see him being like "Wow, I really did it?" And then being even more gungho.

She tells him everything. He thinks "That's a good idea, but I love my little birdy" and gives up. (Peregrine is a falcon, so.. birdy, and yeah.)

She tells him everything, he wonders how he could ever do that to his little birdy, then she breaks his heart, and he not only wants world domination, but revenge on her...

Am I close? Or does she win? WAIT! Don't tell me.
storm-brain chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
Wow that was pretty good... write more!
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
That was the fastest update so far. I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love (add love about a hundred more times) this chapter. Especially the ending...but you left us at a cliffhanger! How cruel! You don't know how much I want to read more right now! Please, please, please update as soon as possible. I'm desperate to find out what happens next!
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
Great! Another update! I love how you write your characters. I can see myself totally liking them, and relating to them. Grace is cute. She reminds me of my cousin. Er...anyway, I love you heaps for the frequent updates!
SwirlyL chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
YaY! I LOVE you! *does happy dance* Can't wait for the next chappie and what Riddle reaction is. Thank you you rock and how do you manage to update nearly every day it's amazing. Thanks update soon!

o00bubbles00o chapter 8 . 3/8/2008