Reviews for Rewind
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
Oh, this has got to be one of my favourite chapters so far. I just LOVE Ginny in this! And, Claude, I have an inexplicable urge to strangle her. You wrote her really well (I'm sure EVERYONE hated her). Tom's in it next! I can't wait! I really can't!
storm-brain chapter 5 . 2/28/2008
Wow. Bad luck that they chose muggle born then, eh? wow this is good. um... did they call people bitchs then? anyway, UPDATE SOON! like, tomorrow? I will be gone for the weekend... so hurry?

-the mysterious, unnamed person.
storm-brain chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
HI! I love it. you are so good; write more really soon!
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
Me likey...a lot. I can't wait to read more on Tom Riddle...I am very interested. Thanks so much for updating...you see to be one of the only author's on my alert list to be updating their stories. That's annoying. Anyway...keep writing, you don't know how badly you are making me want to read more!
A mysterious fan chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
love it. Update soon! I MEAN IT!
SilvanXan chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
i dont think i will ever understand grace... how the hell does she manage to be a slytherin!

she just gets nicer and nicer as we go along

sorry guys ive read upto chapter 20 but the author has ignored this bit of advie for now so i shall reiterate it

GRACE IS TOO NICE TO BE A SLYTHERIN!

Silv AN Xan
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
Interesting. So Ginny's in slytherin, huh? Oh, this seems like it's going to be a lot of fun. I really like this story, I've never read anything like it before, so it is definetely original. Keep on going with it please, I would LOVE to read what happens next!
LittleNK chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
Pretend to be a Muggle-born? And get sorted into Slytherin? I wonder how Tom will react though.
TMR chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Yeah, she will be in Slytherin!

Update soon!
Tonks gone Borg chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
So, our little Gin-Gin's a Slyth-rin, eh?

I figured as much...especially since Gryffindor colors always clashed with her beautiful red hair...

I just can't wait till she meets Snake boy!
storm-brain chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Wow. thats pretty good. Poor Ron. Get chap. 3 up ASAP!
Hachi Suave chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Hi! I like your story. It is tres tres intereste!
Tonks gone Borg chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
Hehe! Wonderful! Can't wait to see what happens when she actually gets to 1958!

Tell me though-why exactly was the library burned again? That part's a little unclear. And this whole Lord and Master of the Universe thing and that they made him-snakeboy-handsome in his portraits? How? Did they depict him as Tom Riddle? Cause Ralph Fiennes or not, there's nothing handsome about having a snake face!
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
It's getting interesting now. I can't wait to see how Ginny acts in the past and everything. You write really well. Please update soon!
SilvanXan chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
it makes sense now!

these things never make sense when im analysing it too much!
1,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 Next »