Reviews for Rewind
MissPeppermint22 chapter 62 . 7/25/2013
But... But... I get a cyber cookie... Im just a little late.
MissPeppermint22 chapter 61 . 7/25/2013
CYBER COOKIE!
MissPeppermint22 chapter 40 . 7/25/2013
Okay now I have extremely mixed feelings. You are making me cry crying is unpleasant but this so perfect gahhh. Also you are making me not sleep because I have to read this because it's so good. But it's 2:00 and I should sleep. Gah. No just joking I love this. Can I marry this?
MissPeppermint22 chapter 39 . 7/25/2013
I feel like a hedgehog that got stuck on her back and can't get up because of all the feels
MissPeppermint22 chapter 28 . 7/25/2013
Oh my lord. I think I'm going to cry. This is sooooooo cute I'm literally here silently screaming because it's one in the morning and I have just read the best chapter ever and no one feels the feels that I feel. That's a lot of feelings
MissPeppermint22 chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
First off, you are so amazing. You are by far one of the best authors I have ever read on fanfiction and just pure genius. I think I'm in love with your story and your awesome writing skills of which I am super jelly of. Gah I love this. Plus you have made my boring summer awesome because my favourite thing to do is to sit in bed and curl up with a big bowl of fanfiction. Also it's amazing to get to know someone who shares the love of this fandom. (okay I don't really know know you. But anyone who writes this good of a Harry potter fanfic is instantly an amazing person). Oh and you have a good plot. I can't express to you how much I hate when fanfictions don't have a solid plot. I guess I shouldn't say that since I can't write worth a bag of beans. I cant thank you enough for writing this and I am so excited to read all 70 chapters! You really don't know how happy this fanfiction makes me! Gah the feels! So I could go on and on but I really want to read more! So thanks again!
Jenn chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Hey, this is the first story I read with this pairing, I don't like pairings that are not cannon so in order to fulfill my Tom Riddle-Fangirl-Needs I usually read stories that pair him up with an OC.
However I decided to give your story a go, and despite some details (I don't quite find it possible that Voldemort let Dumbledore live, least allowed him to remain in his position as headmaster) I still like it so far and that's saying something because I'm only on the second chapter.
I'm sad that you didn't set the storie in the 40s as I love that decade and it is the cannon decade also, but it's your story and you can do whatever you want with it.
I like your writing style, and your grammar and spelling is really good too.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 37 . 7/7/2013
Really good, all in all.
babybarby91 chapter 70 . 4/14/2013
I came across to your Fan Fiction because I had the urge to read a great TomxGinny.
Well, actually I didn't "came across" to you story, as I've found an Italian translation of it. But it was still work in progress and I saw that the translator added a new chapter once every 1/2 weeks and I simply came here, because I couldn't wait anymore and I wanted to know what was going to happen.
This story has so much tension and suspense in it that I simply couldn't stop reading it: it took me 2 day and a half to read all the chapters, but I'm positive that if I hadn't to go to uni and other stuff to do that took me out of home I would have finish it in just one day.
Talking about the story in itself I simply love it.
I'm not a big fan of Alternative Universes as they sometimes end up in a big mess, totally forgetting Rowling's description of characters, places and events. But your story is simply perfect: we have some obvious difference in the main characters but they still are canon, and the new characters aren't at all flat but have a very well developed personality.
The way you write is simply awesome: you made me giggle, cry, fangirl, squeal, laugh and then cry again trough the whole story.
I don't believe I've read one single sentence that I didn't like: the suspense was so thrilling that I didn't find time to yell and shout and the cliché parts made me smile at the realization that I still was in touch with the story.
And the very last chapter was so fluff that I could have been dying vomiting rainbows 3
Time to run for Press Play!
Barby
insert-calling-here chapter 40 . 4/4/2013
This is literally like the most adorable thing I've ever read. I can't even type in caps lock it's so adorable. iquit. I love it so much and I love Tom AND THEY NEED TO BLOODY GET TOGETHER ALREADY!
You're fantastic :3
insert-calling-here chapter 28 . 4/4/2013
MOST BLOODY ADORABLE THING I'VE EVER READ! TOM IS ONE DAY GOING TO BE *VOLDEMORT* AND HE APPOLIGISED FOR CALLING HER A MUDBLOOD AND GAVE HER A FLOWER! CAN I HAVE ONE! Oh, and you're an amazing writer :3 I've been reading this obsessively all day, my best friend found it and read it (and has told me a few spoilers...) and convinced me to read it and you've made me fall in love with Tom. LOVE!
MaiWishes chapter 40 . 3/22/2013
That was hilarious and adorable
I know my reviews have been mostly cynical but i actually am enjoying the story believe it or not
MaiWishes chapter 27 . 3/21/2013
I dont see why there would be gender roles and sexism in the magical world, seems like a muggle thing, and one of those mudblood customs the purebloods hate.
MaiWishes chapter 15 . 3/21/2013
I was always under the impression that Tom was easily the most popular guy in the school. Having the devils charm and had that group of young death eaters that adored him. speaking of which, where are they? Abraxas and that lot.
MaiWishes chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
Wow Ginny's a riot, you did her character well.
Although i think the great mighty TMR could fix his own teeth or the nurse.
Oh and wow did you make Harry shallow there, going on and on about how beautiful Luna was.
I can't wait to see Toms dark side, he's been fairly tame, i hope he's got one i this fic, even if he isn't evil
1,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »