Reviews for Rewind
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 22 . 8/17/2014
Lol, Professor Wiskunde? Lmaoo! Wiskunde means Maths in Afrikaans :P. I couldn't help it :P. Awesome though :D.
Luna'sHorcrux chapter 66 . 7/29/2014
I have cyber cookie! MWA-HAHA! I love the story by the way it is absolutely splendid.
MythologicalDistance chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! Ignore my previous comment, I do not wish Scott to be pitched off the astronomy tower, I WANT THE CREEP TO DIE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH THROUGH THE CRUCIATUS CURSE! By the way I think "East of the Sun, West of the Moon" is a fancy name for "Beauty and the Beast".
MythologicalDistance chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
NONONONONONOONNONONONONO! THIS IS NOT OKAY! May Ginny pitch that horrible bastard (Scott) off the astronomy tower. I think this is the darkest day in my life! I'm almost shipping Ginny with *sob* TOM RIDDLE! I have betrayed my fandom! (At this point I am crying hysterically while typing this review) How could this have happened, I can't ship someone like Ginny who is amazingly perfect with some like Volde who is a psychopathic maniac! The worst part of this story is that Tom is kinda *gulp* cute. There I said it, I find Tom Riddle attractive! I am a disgrace. I hate this story! (Not really I love it!) Nope can't stand it! (LOVE IT!) HATE IT! May the Drinny fandom forgive me for written this comment.

-Opal
Whisper184 chapter 69 . 6/19/2014
Waaaaaahhhhh! I can barely see through my tears to write. Bloody brilliant job :))) Fantastic!
Not Enough Answers chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I'm rereading this entire trilogy yet again, and I don't think I've reviewed "Rewind" yet, and I just wanted to say that this is the best Tom/Ginny fanfic I've read. Definitely high on my list of best Tom Riddle fanfics of all time. I know it's been, like, six years since you've posted this, and you'll likely never get around to reading this review, but I just wanted to add my two cents. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Want to see my toenails? Sweet talking? Brilliant. Just, brilliant.

Guest
SuperShipper chapter 18 . 5/17/2014
Okay, so now I reeeeeeeaaaaally hate Scott. HE. MUST. DIIIIIIIIEEEEE :I
SuperShipper chapter 16 . 5/17/2014
Correction: Scott needs to die, he doesn't deserve Ginny.
SuperShipper chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
DAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I'M ON TEAM SCOTT! CX
RosiePosieRW chapter 70 . 5/3/2014
It's a shame about the title - I would've voted for "Looking Back - Looking On - Looking Forwards" as well, if I hadn't stumbled upon this fic six years later, haha!

But one of the best Tom/Ginny fics I have ever read! Thumbs up to you, my fellow fanfictioner! :D
Cheliz chapter 22 . 1/16/2014
OMG are you dutch as well? Wiskunde, dutch word for math...Genius!I couldnt have a slight seizure of my own, being reminded of that stupid subject and my one of my last horrid teachers of the subject math, mr Baaijens teaching it before mom let me be homeschooled. O a homeschool on which O was allowed to drop that feared subject. Long live English and Biology! I always,made jokes about that teacher because Baaijens looks and sounds like bajes, you know, prison? His previous school was a miletary and from miletary to a special needed high school promises hell! I got Autism and Schizophrenia. So you see my point...Love the story! I am a major Tin, aka Tom and Ginny, loath all tge Tomione so your story saved me!Lol!
Hakunamottatta chapter 69 . 11/12/2013
Ermegarrrrddddd this was so great:D You are a brilliant writer and im so glad myfriend showed this to me. I now may kinda sorta have a huge crush on yeat anpther fictional character. Huzahh!
siriuslyunserious chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
The whole retainer thing. My eyes are watering!
Anon chapter 17 . 10/3/2013