Reviews for Rewind
The Sorting Hat chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
That's what I thought
It was pretty obvious that Grace was based on yourself. Why do so many people do that? Anyways, I don't think she belongs in Slytherin. What single Slytherin trait does she have? I would have placed a ditz like her in Hufflepuff.
MissPeppermint22 chapter 69 . 7/25/2013
You are making me cry. Oh my lord gahhhh the feels!
MissPeppermint22 chapter 66 . 7/25/2013
MissPeppermint22 chapter 62 . 7/25/2013
But... But... I get a cyber cookie... Im just a little late.
MissPeppermint22 chapter 61 . 7/25/2013
MissPeppermint22 chapter 40 . 7/25/2013
Okay now I have extremely mixed feelings. You are making me cry crying is unpleasant but this so perfect gahhh. Also you are making me not sleep because I have to read this because it's so good. But it's 2:00 and I should sleep. Gah. No just joking I love this. Can I marry this?
MissPeppermint22 chapter 39 . 7/25/2013
I feel like a hedgehog that got stuck on her back and can't get up because of all the feels
MissPeppermint22 chapter 28 . 7/25/2013
Oh my lord. I think I'm going to cry. This is sooooooo cute I'm literally here silently screaming because it's one in the morning and I have just read the best chapter ever and no one feels the feels that I feel. That's a lot of feelings
MissPeppermint22 chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
First off, you are so amazing. You are by far one of the best authors I have ever read on fanfiction and just pure genius. I think I'm in love with your story and your awesome writing skills of which I am super jelly of. Gah I love this. Plus you have made my boring summer awesome because my favourite thing to do is to sit in bed and curl up with a big bowl of fanfiction. Also it's amazing to get to know someone who shares the love of this fandom. (okay I don't really know know you. But anyone who writes this good of a Harry potter fanfic is instantly an amazing person). Oh and you have a good plot. I can't express to you how much I hate when fanfictions don't have a solid plot. I guess I shouldn't say that since I can't write worth a bag of beans. I cant thank you enough for writing this and I am so excited to read all 70 chapters! You really don't know how happy this fanfiction makes me! Gah the feels! So I could go on and on but I really want to read more! So thanks again!
Jenn chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Hey, this is the first story I read with this pairing, I don't like pairings that are not cannon so in order to fulfill my Tom Riddle-Fangirl-Needs I usually read stories that pair him up with an OC.
However I decided to give your story a go, and despite some details (I don't quite find it possible that Voldemort let Dumbledore live, least allowed him to remain in his position as headmaster) I still like it so far and that's saying something because I'm only on the second chapter.
I'm sad that you didn't set the storie in the 40s as I love that decade and it is the cannon decade also, but it's your story and you can do whatever you want with it.
I like your writing style, and your grammar and spelling is really good too.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 37 . 7/7/2013
Really good, all in all.
babybarby91 chapter 70 . 4/14/2013
I came across to your Fan Fiction because I had the urge to read a great TomxGinny.
Well, actually I didn't "came across" to you story, as I've found an Italian translation of it. But it was still work in progress and I saw that the translator added a new chapter once every 1/2 weeks and I simply came here, because I couldn't wait anymore and I wanted to know what was going to happen.
This story has so much tension and suspense in it that I simply couldn't stop reading it: it took me 2 day and a half to read all the chapters, but I'm positive that if I hadn't to go to uni and other stuff to do that took me out of home I would have finish it in just one day.
Talking about the story in itself I simply love it.
I'm not a big fan of Alternative Universes as they sometimes end up in a big mess, totally forgetting Rowling's description of characters, places and events. But your story is simply perfect: we have some obvious difference in the main characters but they still are canon, and the new characters aren't at all flat but have a very well developed personality.
The way you write is simply awesome: you made me giggle, cry, fangirl, squeal, laugh and then cry again trough the whole story.
I don't believe I've read one single sentence that I didn't like: the suspense was so thrilling that I didn't find time to yell and shout and the cliché parts made me smile at the realization that I still was in touch with the story.
And the very last chapter was so fluff that I could have been dying vomiting rainbows 3
Time to run for Press Play!
insert-calling-here chapter 40 . 4/4/2013
This is literally like the most adorable thing I've ever read. I can't even type in caps lock it's so adorable. iquit. I love it so much and I love Tom AND THEY NEED TO BLOODY GET TOGETHER ALREADY!
You're fantastic :3
insert-calling-here chapter 28 . 4/4/2013
MOST BLOODY ADORABLE THING I'VE EVER READ! TOM IS ONE DAY GOING TO BE *VOLDEMORT* AND HE APPOLIGISED FOR CALLING HER A MUDBLOOD AND GAVE HER A FLOWER! CAN I HAVE ONE! Oh, and you're an amazing writer :3 I've been reading this obsessively all day, my best friend found it and read it (and has told me a few spoilers...) and convinced me to read it and you've made me fall in love with Tom. LOVE!
MaiWishes chapter 40 . 3/22/2013
That was hilarious and adorable
I know my reviews have been mostly cynical but i actually am enjoying the story believe it or not
1,638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »