Reviews for Candied Apples
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
so awesome
Jesse DaClean chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
AAAARGHHH! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! OMG I LOVE THIS!
CaRaMel LaTte9 chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
_ god,what an amazing ending...i couldve strangled misa myself sooneer though...the characyerization and romance were perfect. Bravo,my dear little cupcake,i look forward to more lovley tales. :)
sami1010220 chapter 11 . 2/14/2011
oooooh my god, i TOTALLY thought that he had died! i'm SOOOO happy he didn't! ugh, it was so tragic, but so perfect as well. still, what a completely unexpected ending
bunnyboolikesoreos chapter 11 . 3/13/2010
You are actually the only person to put any thought in bringing L back. Most people just kill him off, like 'he's already dead.'Well thank you for a great read! xD

You should make a squeal. I see potential for it
hyper1013 chapter 11 . 7/30/2009
omg, when L supposedly died i was burst into tears, but when that part with the letter came in and it said L faked his death i was jumping with glee XD

and luv that last line :D
Blip-chan chapter 11 . 3/27/2009
I was about to get really upset becasue you killed him...but then you didn't. And this fic is just all the more amazing for it. This leaves way too much room for a sequel and I'd love to see one if you are so inclined. It would make me very happy.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/20/2008
damn, nice ending. L is such a bastard. but in a really cool way. im sorry this is the last chapter, id have loved to see their reunion. although Light is probably too happy to be pissed off. lol.
Keiko Sempai chapter 11 . 11/21/2008
that was great! you should do sequel!:D
Grace Le Torneau chapter 11 . 9/26/2008
I was so disappointed, I actually thought L had died. But that ending really... wow. It was amazing, I never saw it coming.

You have a great writing style, and I look forward to reading more of your work.

Also, I now have a large craving for candied apples.
Yuri Shibuya chapter 11 . 8/28/2008
"Light…You said our fates were the same. If you die, I die…But you lived and so did I."

I loved that line o_o btw I'd never expected L to live.. Very, very cute story
EmpyrealFantasy chapter 11 . 8/27/2008
I love you. I am sorry that I am unable to be more eloquent, but thank you for not ending this in tragedy as so many have. You have my gratitude. I hope you've got something else in the works, because this little world is pure gold. :)

To bed with me. Thank you for the read.
EmpyrealFantasy chapter 10 . 8/27/2008
...BAW! How horrible is this? My goodness, I can't stop and write, next chapter must be read!
EmpyrealFantasy chapter 9 . 8/27/2008
GYAH!

*has no other words right now*
EmpyrealFantasy chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
Oh jeez. I should have known this would happen, but I'm still upset. ;_; I knew I should have gone to bed after the last chapter, now I have to go all the way to the end! Baw!