Reviews for Treading Water
MaggieL80 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Huge fan of Seaquest and loved the addition of Tony Piccolo in Season Two. Can't wait to see how Rodney attained his gills. Did you ever watch "The Man From Atlantis"? Patrick Duffy...move over, there's a new aquatic man in town. Here's the real Man From Atlantis. Always love a Rodney centric story. Nice beginning.
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I love your work, all of it, but I have to admit I'm a bit iffy on this story. Want to see where it goes.
LinziDay chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Cool! I don't usually go for these kind of sudden superhero power stories, but this is excellent. Can't wait for more!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Neat story! Excellent writing style. Love the realistic cursing. Lookin' forward to more
Talon88.1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
...Gills. He has...gills. ok, this is either going to be one HELL of a great fic, or its going to be so bad i may just gouge out my eyes to stop me from reading anymore. But you have a great talent at writing, so i will give you another few chapters to come up with a valid reason why Rodney has gills. Roll On.
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Looks interesting. The gills kind of remind me of that character on Seaquest. Can't wait to see what sort of explanation is going to come up, not to mention how Becket has missed these things during Rodney's examinations.
Gremblin chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Holy shit! That's awesome! I love it, update again soon! At first I was wondering right along with John how Rodney could survive so long underwater but then the movie 'waterworld' sprang forward and the answer was obvious. But just as enjoyable because I've been trying to figure out how to do something like this myself for a while now but couldn't manage it!

This was just... wow. Awesome. I can't wait to read more! How did Rodney get the gills? Was he born with them or was it a piece of alien tech at Area 51? It'd be awesome if he was born with them. Did he ever have webbed hands/feet and just have them surgically altered? I can't wait for the next chapter! Please please please please PLEASE update again soon!
sammy chapter 1 . 2/20/2008