Reviews for Lombax Kisses
guest chapter 11 . 7/14
I liked it
Ratchet The Red chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
When's you're next one coming out please I'm dying for more, and I have an idea maybe do one with you're top contributors or reviewers and make them lombaxes too scattered around the galaxy, something like that, but I'm confident you'll find a solution, post me on my account on facebook ill be making soon with this name
Ratchet The Red chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
I hope you don't mind but this storyline is bringing great part of my interest into your stories but please continue the story of the dark storyline and maybe even have a sudden twist like maybe bringing back clank thanks to the zoni, something like that, but still amazing story, good job
Ratchet The Red chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Honestly really like your stories so far, please make more soon, and personally me as a die-hard Ratchet and clank fan I enjoy your stories, thanks a lot.
latenightcraving chapter 14 . 12/9/2009
"Food" is my absolute favorite chapter!

It's so... so... GAH! I can't think of the right words to describe! (see how amazingly stunned and... amazed I am?) dude I love the concept of Ratchet having amnesia and stuff (:

You're also one of the more talented writers in this fandom... either that or I've just seen really bad fics hahah (:

anyway you're writing is killer so don't stop! (: I'll be looking forward to more!
Nocturnal-Dayz chapter 19 . 11/15/2009
Oh yes, a collection of Ratchet and Clank stories full of angsty, humorous goodness. A grammar mistake here or there and a few confusing sentences were there, but who cares. I really liked all of these stories and certainly wouldn't mind seeing more. Keep going!
Wrenchy chapter 19 . 11/10/2009
I am absolutely stunned with all of these oneshots. They are so cleverly written! It's a shame you haven't updated since November of 2008. I see so much potential!

Although there are some iffy facts (like the previously mentioned "Ratchet" since Ratchet's father [whose name is leaked as Kaden] hadn't named him Ratchet at all) and the occasional awkward sentence, these oneshots are to die for. Please, I would love it if you continued them!
Anon chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
Heehee... This reminds me of my cat! Gotta love the laser-pointers! I'm going to read all of these drabbles, but now I have to go to bed. BUT I really loved the third one, and the second one brought me close to tears!
leavingyouforme chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
I can imagine why you had so much fun with this one.

You worked the typical gameplay's trait (the life bar showing your health) into a (in-story consistent) feature of the armour system Ratchet uses, and the other technical details give it a realistic touch (as realistic as you can be with R&C, that is :D).

It's really "Drophyd" instead of "Drophnyd" as you already thought.
leavingyouforme chapter 13 . 11/8/2008
XD That could also have been my brother and me, just about different aspects of the game. We both tend to comment on each other's playing, and then easily get into snapping.
leavingyouforme chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
:( Poor Ratchet. Something like this would explain maybe why he was so anti-social when Clank first met him. We don't know after all how he lived before the both of the came together.

Tachyon is badass here, besides.

Why did Damien call his son "Ratchet", though? Tachyon himself said Ratchet isn't his true name. Or did you mean it metaphorical as part of the Lombax council's works?
Rawr Power chapter 17 . 9/20/2008
Got Lombax Kisses?
Rebell chapter 12 . 7/24/2008
I love it! You give me all sorts of little hilarious images to store away in my brain! Ratchet having a bad fur day after a misfortunate incident with a shower... oh boy... That's great!

I also like the scars that Ratchet has acquired. It only makes sense, doesn't it? All the same, he only has to remember that girls dig the scars! ;)
Rebell chapter 10 . 7/24/2008
There's nothing wrong with this one! In my mind, it's a cool little snapshot of the typical 'workday' of Ratchet and Clank. I like the interaction the two have, particularly "It's never a good thing when you say 'I think'." "Pessimist." I can completely picture them saying that.

Now I want to know if they escaped! Or rather... how. And if Clank's pessimistic comments proved to more realist than not... Great job!
Rebell chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
Now for some reason, I find myself extremely unhappy with a certain being called Tachyon. How COULD he? Even though I only 'know' Damien from this story, I'd grown rather attached to him.

On the other hand... (picks up tiny Ratchet and cuddles him) I just had to do that... I love the idea of a little Ratchet curling up in a ball of golden fluff! Great imagery!