Reviews for Stalking Casey
2ndMayismyb'day chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
I cried a lot but mostly sam's death ! You are a really awesome writer and i liked how you wrote this as i first thought it was Noel but was so shocked to fine out it was Ralph. Anyway good job and write more stories pls
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
this was so good! thank you for this! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
i was not expecting that omg
you're doing a great job at making it not obvious who it is
Dev's Inferno chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
nice
finish-her chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
Such a great story! You write suspense so well :)
nitefang chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
Sam...*choke*...Kendra...*sob*...Emily...*sniffle*...Paul...

God, that was so good and so horrible.
nitefang chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
All I can say is that thank God this isn't canon. Max, Sheldon, and now Sally? Christ Jesus Almighty.
nitefang chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
I can't sleep now.

Thanks a lot.

Every time I close my eyes, I see a dead dog in my mailbox.
Moonbeam-987 chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
Ohmygosh! This was freakin brilliant! I thought it was Emily, but I was sadly wrong! I hate that amost everyone died, but I guess that's what you get in a horror fanfic.

I made the biggest mistake of reading this at 1 in the morning... let's just say I kept my bestfriend on the phone all night and made sure that my softball bat was beside me because I thought I heard someone outside my door, and I was thinking 'Oh crap! The wolf is standing outside my door, I'm going to die!' Bhahaha!

This is the best Dasey fanfic I've ever read, I love it! Thank you for sharing your talent with us:)
Run-breathe-live chapter 13 . 5/4/2010
omg. this is such a good story. i loved it. plus i never really thought it was Ralph. i figured it out when i saw Noel was injured, if he was the bad guy, then who injured him? well i really liked your story. i was at the edge of my seat the entire chapter.
Loved it.
burningRoses chapter 13 . 1/13/2010
OMG, this is DEFINITLY one of my absolute favorite FF stories, if not my favorite! it played out exactly how a horror book would, and I really felt like I was in the movie theater! and I was reading this at like 2:00 in the morning right before I went to bed, I was so freaked, I kept checking around the corners to see if a wolf-man would be hiding there, lol

RALPH. I completely did NOT see that coming! great job! I had a feeling it wouldn't be Noel...but Ralph? he's so out there-ish, so you can have a completely different side other than the whole rocker-drummer thing, and I love how you've done it!

I was really sad to see some of those people die. Max and Paul I really didn't have too much of a problem with, but Sam? I love Sam! oh well, life goes on :)

no words can descrive how AMAZING this story was! I hope you do more like this in the future!

burningroses
Anonymous again chapter 13 . 12/4/2009
I forgot to say a few things... I am a big reader and I am especially fond of Dasey. In this story when Edwin got "almost killed" and so did derek I completely and utterly freaked out like I would in a movie theater. I think that you portrayed Derek/Casey/Sam/Kendra/Emily/Edwin's characters as they should be, and the feelings and emotions were real. I could not have done a better job myself. Again you are an amazing writer. Keep up the good work!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 12/4/2009
There are some people out there who can bore me to death with the same "derek i hate you! derek i don't know what to say" Derek kisses Casey and everything is all happily ever after. You on the other hand are one of those rare writers. You truly are amazing! I enjoyed this story so much. And keep making trailors that was what first got me hooked. Congrats on an amazing story.
kandykisseshearts chapter 13 . 11/17/2009
omg i got chills from this i never though it would be ralph! This was so amazing well done
ava-bell-yan chapter 13 . 10/22/2009
I absolutely loved this story.