Reviews for Three second summaries
TwiLyght Sans Sparkles chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was awesome.

Teehee...magic moose.
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I absolutely love the Harry Potter books, but Harry is kind of angsty and 'pure of heart' is he not?

I love it, wicked brilliant, yeah?
AwesomeAuror chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Two words: Bloody Brilliant.
paperfirefly chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
magic moose! LOL!
Mirach chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Adada Kedavra? Does it have something to do with the DADA teacher? Perfect summaries!
alejandra chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
hey attractive/amazing/awesome person...these are so awesome...i think id like to meet u some day... :D
Rose A. White chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I had just finished reading 'After his Death', and I cracked up!
lilyre chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
THIS IS BEYOND HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT! I AM CRACKING UP SO HARD! i think harry is a stupid angsty idiot (even though i absolutly love the HP books, kinda weird dont ya think) this is perfect
Baeden chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
lol. Hilarious
oXXb00kw0rmXXo chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
haha, I was laughing for all the pure of heart- then suddenly he wasn't so pure of heart! i LOVE THE EXPLANATION! The one he gives hermione is hilarious! Imagine this- all of it is the same pretty much, but for 7th year if goesd...

Harry: because I am pure of heart, I am able to survive again when an evil wizard tries to kill me and I kill him.

Hermione: Whatever happened to cheating and not being pure of heart?

Harry: The author changed their mind again. but don't worry! I killed people, so I'm not pure of heart anymore!

Hermione: Ok, then...
Annabanana chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
hahahhahahhaha
PeteWentz chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Claps for you for doing what everyone already wanted to do but didn't but thought about!
szepilona10 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Rather funny!
Phoenix Tears of Life chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Omg, this is freakin' hilarious. That whole pure of heart thing got me rolling on the floor. The the summary for the Deathly Hallows cracked me up the hardest. Wicked!
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Haha, brilliant!

Yeah, I thought the moose was Buckbeak too... :D

Now that you point it out, Harry HAS been moody since he was like 11. I thought it was mainly the fifth book, but wow, he really IS an unstable character. He is so lucky because he makes so many mistakes. Pure of heart. Uh huh.