Reviews for Loyalty
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
...Awesome as always.
TransformersAreMyLife chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
lololol! Especially to Blackout, but did you make a mistake of mixing Blackout up with Bonecrusher?
Cadence Barrick chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Good fic.
Ziggyboo chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Really liked this one! :) And ha! I'm pretty sure I've already ended up adding a ton of Transformers' names to the dictionary in Word because I got tired of those red lines. Also, I think maybe this line is missing a 'why':

I often wondered Lord Megatron chose the back-stabbing traitor over myself, and I finally have my answer.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I say add it, he deserves to be in the dictionary. And Starscream really should have made sure that the ship was destroyed.
Maraena chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Kittona chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
very intriguing. I like. (I had to go look up the prequel on youtube. That line of Starscream's that you put at the beginning of the story is definitely priceless.) And if it makes you feel better, I broke down and added Starscream's (along with several others)names to my computers dictionary weeks ago...
Retired 5.01.2012 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This was really, really good. Starscream...needs a course in leadership. That's all I can say.

Your author's note made me giggle - I had to add Optimus, Ironhide, and Chromia into my dictionary. :D
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Very nice.

I hear you about the little red wavy lines. I want to add Ironhide to that list too.
Kirii chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
A very good perspective on that scene! I like that you chose to portray Blackout's side of the story for that part. I'd been toying with the idea myself, but I could never manage it. I'm glad to see someone else write it.

Wonderful inner dialogue for Blackout. It really gives him a bit more depth than what the movie gives us.

Keep up the great writing!