Reviews for Qwiky Lube
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
The ending was contrived. For the whole fic, we kept hearing about how Naruto's grades and his lack of funds were preventing him from going to college, and that was why Sasuke was desperate for one time with him before they parted forever. And then suddenly Naruto has the money AND the grades to go to college. While Naruto had teased Sasuke earlier in the fic that he didn't know everything about him, that he was on an equal level with Sasuke, I didn't find that to be enough foreshadowing to make the ending less contrived.

The story made a point to talk about their connection, so if the plot twist is to be believed, Naruto and Sasuke have this very deep bond where they fixate on one another, yet Naruto is actually really good at school and it completely bypassed Sasuke's notice. On top of that, Naruto has a trust fund that Sasuke also knew nothing about. Guess their bond isn't as deep as the fic wants us to think it is.

Unfortunately, the last-minute plot twist has some very bad implications for your characterization of Naruto. Naruto had goodbye sex with Sasuke knowing it WASN'T a goodbye. In other words, Naruto got sex out of Sasuke by misleading him. He knew why Sasuke had come, that he wanted a special memory with Naruto before leaving him behind, yet Naruto never said a word about the fact that they'd be going to the same college. If Sasuke had known, would he have changed his mind? Probably. That's what makes me angry: Naruto deliberately chose not to say anything, and I suspect it's because he didn't want to miss his chance at getting sex with the guy he'd been crushing on.

You could try to excuse Naruto by saying he got caught up in the moment, but Naruto had at least TWO opportunities to tell the truth in this very fanfiction, (not to mention all the opportunities he must've had to say something off the page before the events of the story ever happened), the first when Sasuke told Naruto he knows he wouldn't be going to college, and the second when everything was all over and Sasuke was looking at him with sadness and longing, yet Naruto never said a word. He owed it to Sasuke to say something before he ever had sex with him, or at the very least to grow a conscience and say something afterward. He did neither.

Naruto's prank at the end of the fic is a manipulative and shitty thing to do. He cared more about getting sex and having the last laugh than about being honest with Sasuke or feeling bad that he hurt him at the end of the fic with his casual goodbye. Look at all the opportunities Naruto had to tell Sasuke the truth in this fic alone, and look at how many times he failed to do it. Now think about how many months Naruto spent lying to Sasuke before this, all the time he spent applying to colleges and getting the details worked out with his trust fund, and in none of that time did he say a word, not even at the end when Sasuke came to him supposedly to say goodbye, not even when Sasuke got upset at the end.

I won't say Naruto acting like this is OOC though, because canon Naruto was a manipulator. He was always obsessed with controlling Sasuke's behavior; he pretended to like Sakura for years due to his rivalry with Sasuke; and he always forced his enemies to adopt his way of thinking, rather than allowing his opinions to ever be swayed by anyone else. None of those things had been made clear in the manga when you wrote this fic, yet I see them in your characterization of Naruto, so apparently you picked up on something in him that was always there lying under the surface. You might accuse me of overthinking a PWP fic, but that's the thing, I didn't end up enjoying the PWP because your Naruto was so shady.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Yay at the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
Heyyo you are probably not in the fanfiction anymore but i just read this story and wow ! Ahh the ending got me! Thanks for something beautiful
Nat chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
PLEASE PLEASE SEQUEL PLEASE
insanelytwisted chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Loved it! This is one of the few NaruSasu fics I enjoyed. Thanks
RoniBopShop chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
oh yes, sequel please 3
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Yes! Yes! Yes! Everything yes! Also, I'd love to see a sequel where Sasuke sees him at uni and they do it again!
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
A wonderful plot twist, if I do say so myself.
allan calderini chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Awwwww I thought they would be separate but I am happy that they are going to be together,that is so so kawaii :D
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
hoooooooooooooooooot as fuck! I love a good dirty round of sex once in awhile... a sequel would be appreciated unless of course you already made one... I'll check... but wow, great fic. I really liked the beginning where you were describing how they fought and why shy they fought with one another... it was just so them. I applaud you and your efforts. This was truly a great fic!
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
*releases the ungodly sound of the fangirl shriek*
chaz chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
so want to be a fly on the wall when they meet up again
PandaValium chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Sequeal? :D
jinto22 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
sequel sequel sequel!
Till next time Later Jinto22 :)
jmim11 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012