Reviews for Qwiky Lube
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
A wonderful plot twist, if I do say so myself.
allan calderini chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Awwwww I thought they would be separate but I am happy that they are going to be together,that is so so kawaii :D
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
hoooooooooooooooooot as fuck! I love a good dirty round of sex once in awhile... a sequel would be appreciated unless of course you already made one... I'll check... but wow, great fic. I really liked the beginning where you were describing how they fought and why shy they fought with one another... it was just so them. I applaud you and your efforts. This was truly a great fic!
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
*releases the ungodly sound of the fangirl shriek*
chaz chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
so want to be a fly on the wall when they meet up again
PandaValium chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Sequeal? :D
jinto22 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
sequel sequel sequel!
Till next time Later Jinto22 :)
jmim11 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
sequel please... D
V chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
SEQUEL PLz
hajemmy chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Ahhh, you seriously have to write a sequel to this! It's too good to just end it there!
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
*chuckles at the end*

I think this was my fave part:

[Naruto leveled a glare at the arrogant asshole when he saw the other's eyes focus in on him. A sensation that had unfortunately become common started to prickle down his spine as an awareness of the other seemed to grab hold of him. Usually the feeling preceded one of them launching himself at the other and them trying to beat the mutual shit out of each other.

And they both knew that it was just an excuse to touch the other.

When they clashed it was a thrilling mix of straining muscle; hot, moist breath; sweat slickened skin; grunts, growls and curses; and the breathtaking feeling of a hard body twisting and writhing underneath each other. It inevitably left them both with cuts and bruises as well as the overwhelming urge to masturbate to the sensations that night in their respective showers.]

Thanks

/Dragonwolf
Aekm14 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
PLEASE YOU JUST GOT TO MAKE A SEQUEL AND SOON! That was amazing, I could picture the entire story. You are very talented, keep up the great work. I will bake you some amazing cookies if you write a sequel :) Please, Please, PLEASE write one soon. Thanks for the great story :D
Alara Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
You have GOT to write a sequel. Like you HAVE to! This story is WAAAAY to good to not be continued! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! I'll send you flowers! Actually, I should probably give you flowers just for creating this wonderful story! NaruSasu is, unfortunately, not as common as SasuNaru, which to me doesn't make much sense cuz I think it's waaaaay hotter. Your story was a pleasure to read and I could just picture everything so clearly, so thanks so much for writing! I'll be looking forward to a sequel :) Good luck!
Ukezaya79 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
OMG! THERE NEEDS TO BE ANOTHER CHAPTER! THIS IS SO GOOD! THAT IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE HOTTEST SEX SCENES IVE EVER READ! PLEASE WRITE MOAR! :D
LoopedInTheLoops chapter 1 . 11/17/2011