Reviews for A Taste of Humanity
fullhans1 chapter 14 . 12/5/2011
Good story.
Gen Rhapsodos chapter 14 . 11/27/2011
A beautiful and very well-written story. I loved every word of it! And I was quite happy how you put in a lot of deep, emotional scenes between 17 and 18. Very few stories give them a (somewhat) happy ending and I love them. They're two of my favorite characters in the entire series. Thank you for sharing this wonderful slice of heaven. (:
gone90000 chapter 11 . 3/25/2010
Great story
Juu-chan chapter 14 . 11/6/2008
I simply love your story. You put a lot of though and effort in it.

Plus I absolutely adore Bluma and egeta in this Fanfic. Very well done. Keep the goog work up! It was great to read it. Thank you
Notorious P.A.T chapter 14 . 10/24/2008
I think I might cry. That was so beautiful! I read the whole thing from beggining to end in one sitting (10 hours including dinner and talking on the phone). The comedy of Vegeta was PRICELESS! The romance was INCREDIBLY enviable. . . like I am SO jealous right now. The ending was lovely and sends an almost symbolic message: Krillen doesn't even realize how worthy he is of all that he has proving that, ultimately, you get what you put in. All-in-all? I LOVED it! The only thing I was SLIGHTLY disappointed in was a missed oportunity of GREAT foreshadowing. I think in Part 1 you have 18's flashback with 17 about "just remember to invite me to your wedding." Yeah, like the whole rest of the story I was like "that will DEFINITELY come up later" and I was sad to see that I was wrong. Oh-well. Still a Top-5 best romance story I've ever read. I LOVED it and THANK YOU for writing this brilliant piece of literature.

Notorious P.A.T.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 14 . 8/31/2008
A very sweet and touching K/18 fic, well done.
Basiliskos chapter 9 . 6/18/2008
O.O WOW Vegeta gives up WAY too easy, the Prince of Saiyans is the under the control of an "idiot human", kinda wish I could se him be controlled so easy P
Basiliskos chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
Nice in-character 18, very much like her.
elenahedgehog chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
hey bulma never wanted to kill goku, she wanted to use him as a bodyguard in her quest
Zukara chapter 14 . 3/18/2008
I liked the story a lot and i hope you continue to write great stories just like this!
sunakoxkyohei chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
*sniff sniff* that was good long but good
Krillin Fan chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
SmkyRngr1986 chapter 14 . 1/27/2007
I'm tempted to squeal like a fangirl, it's so good! I'm glad you wrote this.
Missy Jade chapter 14 . 4/14/2006
Oh, crap... you made me laugh and then cry repeatedly... damn it... *rubs face furiously*
zafnak chapter 14 . 1/26/2006
Okay... the beginning had me going. I admit that. You're *evil*. ::sticks out tongue::