Reviews for My Life's Work
Aww, so sad!
Zhe TimeTraveler chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Oh wow...that was...just...
MINDBLOWN
This kinda explains why Medics are fast... because the used to be Scouts?
V Sad Now chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This is so beautiful. I just, ah... Nice work.
Cubumblebee chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
"his blue eyes matched the sky perfectly" was my favorite line. I enjoyed reading this story :)
TheBitchCartoonist chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Wow. . . this is pretty crazy. But it's also so dark that it just pulls me into it's deep void. This is pretty awesome!
YukiDoerr chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Omg this makes me so sad. But I love it
jacob.leonard.771282 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Sad. One word. To all readers of this I want to thank you for going to the last post and reading it. I created a profile just for this. This IS A GOOD STORY!
Arkham forevah chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Beautiful

*tear*
The Engie chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
When spending late nights reading on your phone, you get bored of constantly refreshing the first page of fanfiction. So tonight I thought what the hell and skipped to the last page to read the very first story. I had no idea that I would find an authors work rivaling Shakespeare's best. I know not how to express my gratitude toward you for showing the readers of these stories the pain and suffering us support classes go through, to get but complaints from the people who would dare say that we're useless and unnecessary. All I can do is thank you for this epic and beg of you to write something akeen to a sequel.
PootisHolliday chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
voting for best FF of 2012.
CrazyGirlMe chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This is a rare gem. One that allows such a serious look into such a comical universe.

Again i must complement you on your ability to write something so dam good. except this time I'm complementing you on your ability to write something that makes me feel so sad for our dear Doctor. The fact is now when I'm selecting my class and settle on the Medic, I'm gonna remember this story and have a slight pang of sadness go through me. This story is one that will stick around for a while because of the theme and road you chose to explore.

Once again good work : D
dicksdicksdicksdicks chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Incredibly odd. But it was pretty okay.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I got shivers and tingles reading that. Wow. It's so sad and poignant ...
Mr. Watson chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Oh my god this is absolutely beautiful. You have a GORGEOUS writing style, focusing attention to detail in the right places, getting the Medic and Scout in character, and allowing the readers to feel their pain. I nearly cried towards the end of this story.

Excellent job!
Rin-chan chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Like other reviewers I was surprised to see a very serious fan fiction. That's a very clever twist on the medipak-and here I thought the medic was just a sadistic doctor going against the Hippocratic oath.

Very well done. Good job! I'd like to see more of these kinds of fanfics.