Reviews for Code: LeoKo
xXScissorMafiaXx chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Could you pick this back up? I love it!
Mewberries chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
Yay! You continued it! :D I'm so glad!

Really loving where you're going with this and how you've expanded on the entire "Leo-ko" universe! I can't wait to see what happens next especially with this apparent "challenge" from XANA. :) Definitely looking forward to it! Please continue!
Yayfully Free chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Hey, it's me. Awesome story, Bu!

P.S. I've reviewed before as KK Slider.

- Enzo
KK Slider chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
*Gun clicks* MAKE. ANOTHER. CHAP.

Why? Cos I can!

Umm... actually, I just love the art Mewberries made and this story!
sdde chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I never thought that a story, in any format, about talking lions (other than Lion King) would hold my interest as this does. I will definitely keep reading.
Kittyclaw chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
Love it love it love. Odd's power is really cool, I like how it's kinda like the future flash, but not really (...if that made any sense at all). And 'looks down' I agree with Burakku's Apprentice. Next please!
Mewberries chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
Oh, awesome! You really did a fantastic job with the battle sequence. I like how you introduced and described all the cubs' powers and abilities, as well as some insight into Kadic's curriculum. Very nicely done! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Burakku's Apprentice chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!

I WILL STANGLE YOU IF YOU DON'T!
SnowPrincessMossy chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
Very cool I still love it!

You called me Mossy 0.0! It's not a bad thing, it's just I only know one other person who calls me Mossy

Very cool, I can't wait for more
Mewberries chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
O.o Omigosh. I didn't think my Code Leo-ko ideas would be so well-liked. *blushes* I am honored. I would love to see this story continued! I like how you've set-up Kadic, as well as Leo-ko. Odd's backstory as a circus runaway was nicely done too, and I like how you've incorporated some Garage Kids elements. :D Please keep going!
burakku's apperentice chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
it looks really good going to look at more thoughly the next time i'm at your place.
Burakku's Shadow chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Wow, thanks, Tmcwolf! You were a HUGE help in the vote! -

If you ever decide to join FanFiction as an official member, I'll add you to my fav's list!

Burakku's Shadow/Manjoume-Enchantress
Tmcwolf chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
You write very well. Such an interesting story.

Oh yes, I do not have an acount, but I read your profile and saw that you wanted to do a story of Code Lyoko based on Wolf's Rain. I would abosolutely love to see you write it, for I had my own ideas for it. Please try to write it. I know, base on this story, you could easliy fulfill it. :)
SnowPrincessMossy chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
That is so cool! I like the elements of Garage Kids that were thrown in there I love it!
Kittyclaw chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Shwet. I love the idea of the Code Lyoko gang as lions, very nice (I think I've seen the picks online, and I'm glad the idea has been put to words!)

Umm, I just wanted to point out that all the lion words (like sikla) don't really have any meaning to me, so it kinda threw me off at points.

Other then that, pretty good!