Reviews for End of Days
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I both love you and hate you for how sad this was. :)
Moony-Blues chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I know I've read this one, and I probably reviewed on LJ, but I just wanted to say again how much I love this fic. You made me cry again! :-P Adding to faves.
jeymien chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
OMG, I either love you or I hate you, I can't figure out which.. this made me cry.
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
How sad. I'm not usually for angst, and even less for CD, but this is an exception.
unicornfaye chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
oh-that's almost painful-dang you are amazing with the angst and tragedy.

I'm off to find a happy story before my lunch is over :)

Thank you again for sharing.
Meredith Paris chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I am so far behind on reviewing all your wonderful stories. Forgive me?

Your prose just flows and just makes me go "Guh." Wonderful story as always.
KateCayce chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
*sniffs* Good one!
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Beautiful. You wove the mixture of love and loss in a heartbreaking way - all the days they'll never have, and how she'll carry him with her into the next life. GUH!

I don't read too many character death tragidies, but this has got to be one of the best. We are broken for Cain, as he loses another love in his life, but at the same time, we are thankful that DG is able to tell him what he's meant to her before she leaves.

Truly stunning imagery and flow, ma'dear. Bravo! I'm going to go cry now...*sniffle*
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Whoa that was one sad tale poor Cain after so much to lose her as well.

Maria
inanna1130 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Oh, I read this hours ago on LJ and still just thinking about takes my breath away. It's so beautiful and heartwrenching. I loved it, and then sort of hated myself for loving a fic where DG and Cain can't be together. The imaginary life they could have lived, so sweet... Oh I need another tissue.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This is the second time I've read this and I'm still having trouble breathing. You write beautifully and it just made me cry.
nadeshiko1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Okay, that is so beyond sad and yet so beautifully written.

Sort of a "life flashing before your eyes" moment for DG and possible visions of the future if she had lived.

I love it!