Reviews for Repentance
lovedreamergrl chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Ugh so beautiful *o*
berryboom chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Ahh. I see what Sasuke thought seeing the symbol on her back. (even if it was HIS cloak.) I love it. Have I said that already?
berryboom chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I love it. Sasuke needs to repent.
helenaphant chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
thank you so much for posting this wonderful twoshot! I loved how fragile and broken/painstakingly beautiful you made their relationship. Keep it up! :)
Delicate Desires chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Cute!
Tiger Priestess chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
I love how you wrote this! How did I miss it before?

I love how you went through Sasuke and Sakura's POV. I could see Sasuke breaking glass when Sakura assumes his maid or whatever she was appears.

The last paragraph to the second chapter had me smiling, about Sasuke waiting for Sakura to give her his cloak.

My favorite part was "Sakura cannot know what the sight of the Uchiha fan displayed across her back does to him."

After that I was hoping for an extra chapter! You had that written so well and I wanted more.

Great job!
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLL!
HappyDeathFairy chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
I really liked it a lot! :D
Fantastical.Renaissance chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
This was a really sweet yet angsty fic- my favorite. Great job writing this; it was really well-written! :P
Weirdo-Lover chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
heeheeheehee super cute
els1324 chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Forgiveness and hope...*sniffles* So beautiful ,D

I can't wait to read the sequel! *squeals and runs off* X3 33
craizypet chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
and that! was what i was talking about in the last chapter! perfect, i tell you, i love the emotions and scenes that you paint here!
craizypet chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
awwww... i am glad that you didnt just have her go, 'oh, its ok sasuke, i forgive you!' like some people do... or skip the whole, 'no, i dont forgive you yet, you have to earn back my trust, love and loyalty.' it annoys me when people do that.

forgiven, but not forgotten, though, remember!
fireblazie chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Aww, I love this! Fics that deal with Sakura's reaction with Sasuke coming home usually have her being really angry, but I like the ones where she's sort of apathetic and neutral about it. I think it throws Sasuke off-guard more, and that's always more amusing, haha.

Love the ending! :D I have a weakness for fics where Sakura wears clothing with the Uchiha clan symbol :D
empathapathique chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
I think I'm in love with you. Seriously. This was beautiful :)