Reviews for Born and Raised
Sergio Frazetta chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
Clever, good use of game details to provide colorful background. The only thing I'd ask is a little more detail on the main villainess's abilities. As the "look" of a toon is important in the game, it's a noticeably missing detail. But good stuff!
Firefly4000 chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
This is a wonderful story, please continue as I do wish to see more here and hope you will continue to update it. I find it amusing and am hoping for some more villian related stuff in this story:)

By the way, which server do you play on perchance? If you are still subscribed to the game perhaps you will not mind sending me a message letting me know which serve you play on?
IA Unlimited chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
This is kind of interesting. Arachnos maternity pay? Insurance? Kind of new to think that an evil organization would provide, but it leaves room for thought.
Jantrix chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
Oh man, I'm enjoying this. Both chapters are excellent. I'm looking forward to more.
Ichiro Sato chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
This is a vaguely frightening concept, but it is interesting.

I mean in the cities of heroes and villains we never see children for understandable reasons, but what of the mothers and so forth? Even Statesman had a wife who he had kids with, so this brings about a lot of questions.
zarien chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
good story hope its not done yet