Reviews for Scarred
September14Fall chapter 6 . 4/19
It's been 6 years! I Feel like all the good Boondocks stories are never updated or they've been abandoned years ago. You're not the only one /:
Sodakandy chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Wow! Her story was so deep. Poor Cindy : (.
Sodakandy chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Wow! Very dark indeed O_O. I love it : ).
dawantay barabino chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
pleeeaaaassssseeeee finish writing this story it was getting sooooooo gooood
xXMissJanuary1996Xx chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Aw man. I remember when I first read this story a long time ago. It saddens my widdle (yes I said widdle instead of little) heart to see you had stopped. Even though I know it would probably be weird, could you find it in your heart to maybe one day come back to this story. PPPPPPLLLEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE!
KrisB.723 chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
Can you gonna continue this?
Princess Mahiii chapter 6 . 11/12/2008
really good so far! i hope you update soon (:
SwagSammich78 chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
Aw. Cindy!

I was wondering what happened to her.

Great chapter! Update ASAP please. :)

SwagSammich78 chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
I want some McDonalds!

Haha. Slight comic relief to add to the drama of it all. nice touch :)

SwagSammich78 chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
I LOVED Caesar's part. It was just so much emotion. I loved how it talked about the morning after and how just his part brought this little ray of hope to the downpour of sorrow the majority of the chapter had.

Excellent chapter. And thanks for NOT rushing H/J, because it seems much more natural to flow into things instead of speeding through.
SwagSammich78 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
WHOA.

...that's all I have to say.

*favorites*

Humb1eBeginnings chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
Emotional Rollercoaster is my jam! I had to listen to it while I read. Good chapter like always. I'm glad Granddad finally got himself an older woman, despite her being much younger than him xD. I'm glad Huey got to see Jazmine again. I guess this when the change comes in him.
TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT chapter 6 . 7/1/2008
Wow...this was a good short one. I can feel the emotion surging through both of their bodies...oh and I like how Sarah was playin' Tom cuz its true. I wonder what will happen next? BOONDOCKS FANFICTION UP, UP AND AWAY!
Snuckyocookies chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Hey you updated! I have that song on mp3 too, its pretty good. I'm glad grandad finally found himself somebody, and wow bout time he saw miss jazzy poo. Guess im gonna have to wait till next time to see how they interact eh? Update soon.
NightDragonMaster chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
What Happened to them at the School. Did someone bring a gun? that question is bugging me.