Reviews for The Loudest Sound Of All
NShadows chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
gah... loved it... and GREAT choice of song to go along with it!
fantasyfiction313 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I PICK REMUS! jk...not really but then I seem less obsessed. Any way I really like this story I just think that since it is very condensed it could use a little more angst but that might just be me. It is short and full of emotion, very good
verity candor chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Ah... that was sweet. I loved the circularity and repetition of the 'downfall' phrases, sort of shows how they kept thinking this stuff through over and over, and how they reached a conclusion too, cute!
melakem chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Wow. I understand completely how you can love "him" and "them" more than "him" and "her". Heartbreaking and uplifting at the same time. It's beautiful.
Anomalous Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
...Wow.

Okay, hang on a sec, my head just like, exploded.

Okay, good now.

W-O-W, that was beautiful, even though I don't usually like Lily/Sirius.

I love love love love LOVE the entire idea of "their" downfall and how they both love James more than each other. I love how they won't hurt James so they can be together.

I DID think the Sirius showing up on the doorstep felt just the tiniest bit forced, but it's really not a big deal, I didn't think. Maybe it was just me, which is quite possible. :)

Also, you did a lovely job without making Lily and/or James and/or Sirius look like a complete idiot/slob/slut/etc. I love how they're still in character-it makes it that much more likely that Lily could have actually loved Sirius.

Fantastic job. Absolutely brilliant and lovely.

Thanks for writing it!

ALI
TwangCat chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
oh this one gave me the shivers! The perspective of who was talking about who was a little confusing but it had to be for this story. I loved the angst in it, it felt so real.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I call Remus! Great story- I liked the repetition with the bolded, underlined, and italicized words.
Esmeralda2134 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Amazing! It is exactly how they would feel if they had feelings for each other. I also like aour writing style because its extraordinary.
ising4life chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I really liked this! It was written beautifully and I liked how it changed between Lly and Sirius. Good job!
little boy on her bike chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
ooh, Moony, please (I don't care if he's gay). Under any other circumstance, I would not touch this story, simply because I am freakishly diehard and cannot stand un-canon relationships that don't include gay puppies. But I did read it, and... I liked it! It was very bittersweet and well-written. I would say "Kudos" but I really don't like Kudos bars. They're just granola pretending to be candy. Sorry. Anyways, I liked it, and now you owe me a Sirius/Remus fic.
jayley chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
ooh, i really liked that! 'he tried understand how he could feel such bliss while his heart broke into a thousand pieces.'-beautiful and angsty line!
wonderweasley chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Lovely!

You are too good :D
Manawydan chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
ooh i call dibs on sirius

ohh that was sweet... and sad

but it was really good and its an idea that i never really would have considered and yet completely believable, aahh your making me think about stuff GAAHH thinking
ellesra chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I'd love to have that love ride with Remus, but he's dead. *buhu* Well, I love the story, but it was a bit confusing. ;)
wondergirl9879 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Oh my god! This makes me even SADDER (even though that's not a word, I'm using it).

Definitely angsty... it made me all sad! It's interesting because we really don't know what James & Lily's lives were like... only what Remus and Sirius have told Harry.

It's neat that you approached it all differently from many other fanfics out there. ]