Reviews for PowerPuff Prom
buttercup lover chapter 1 . 2/15
Awwww so sweet I cried a little but my favorite part is when buttercup almost knocked the lights out of butch hahahaha!
toriorangeflower chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Haha :) i like the starwars part. Im late because u wrote this before i was born. How old are u? 18 ,20?
CTCFirebird chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
So let me get this straight... As the RowdyRuff Boys are teens, they have retired and gave up everything for the PowerPuff Girls. And the PowerPuff Girls are the ones who wear the pants in this relationship rendering the RowdyRuff Boys pathetic by letting the PowerPuff Girls fight their battles for them? So as the PowerPuff Girls are teens, they still fight? Man, the RowdyRuff Boys oughta die by making them so pathetic. I'm fan of the PowerPuff Girls and RowdyRuff Boys and I am appalled by this story despite the fact that the PowerPuff Girls and RowdyRuff Boys are seeing ALOT of each other. The RowdyRuff Boys are NOT like that by doing nothing. They should've fought against Mojo Jojo while the PowerPuff Girls helped them. Not for them alone, but everybody else who attended prom.
Teresa chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I'm spanish(Mexican) I might be able to help u on your Spanish vocabulary !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
do mor plz
SteamPrincess chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
i think its called a muscle shirt for boys cause itc has thicker straps. and mojojo should ramble like this "you should come with me, mojojo, for i, mojojo, am your fater so you belong to me, mojojo, and i am now taking you back, because i created you!"
R.L. Sisters chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
hahaha. "...and I am your father!"

I liked this story. You did a lot of dialogue which made the story move faster. The way it was presented made it really feel like an episode, haha. However, some of the characters are a little too similar, mostly the boys. For example, Brick and Boomer kind of acted the same when they were asking the girls out. Besides that, you did a good job! Keep up the good work.

-L. Sister
Co-Co chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
more power puff girls as teens please
BB chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Aw that was cute
animechic12 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
kawaii i love youe stry they are cute
Lumina Krausse chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
(lol) (imagines self appearing out of nowhere and taping the narrarators mouth) YOU WILL SAY NOTHING! lol. I stopped the narrarator. GOOD STORY!
TeenQueen661 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I love this story! It's one of my favourites!

Sugar, spice, and everything nice,

Lovely Promise chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
O wow. This was good. I loved this And gon't give a hoot what people say I thought it was lovely and NOT corney *cough cough* Elicia...*cough cough* person... Anyways. I absolutely loved it!

~Saraphena xoxo
dyingaswespeak2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
great story i liked it it was cute
Jelli Bean chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Once again the day is saved by the Powerpuff Girls in prom dresses. Lol.