Reviews for Never Leave
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 4/16
Angst/Fluff, not bad. as usual for a one-shot, things could be more fleshed out, but is does work.

TGM
tkim619 chapter 1 . 1/14
awweeee that is a relief! i was literally gone cry...
jupimako chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Thanks! I enjoyed that.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Good one.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This is emotionally SO taxing, but it's worth the pain and sadness to read up to the end and have this joyful moment as reward. Great Shorty!
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
very cute :]

i would love to see this become an actual story. if you ever do, do that. post a note on here! :]
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
"giving one last check to the small crystal dragon that would alert her if the young child was awoken in the middle of the night as she did." - Cute: muggles have baby monitors and witches have crystal dragons.

"You need to glare at every young boy that your daughter’s bring home." - 'You need to glare at every young boy that your daughters bring home.'
Alorkin chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Very sweet. I cried throughout. I remember feeling exactly the same way when my wife and son died. My daughter was 19 months old. I so wannted to join her, but my baby needed me. She's 13 mow.

Alorkin
Rocky235 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Man, that was a gut wrencher. "..small little piece of fluff.." or not.

Well done all around.
cancelmyaccountplz chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This was also very sweet. I loved how it was based off your other oneshot as well. I like knowing how things go on and how they end.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This was awesome!
Wolfric chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Thanks for writing. I hope life on the home front is stabilizing for you. W.
robin's clone chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This was so adorable. I especially liked the ending, my eyes were welling up and everything.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Nice short fic here, and enjoyed the way that it went with Harry and Hermione, and hope that we can see some more of this 'verse in the near future.
caraez chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Very sweet. It makes me cry. Good job!