Reviews for Never Until Oreos
StillTicksAway chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I liked the flow of it, how it switched from actual events to Cartman's thoughts smoothly.
KittyScarlet chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
pretty random lol
Sweet Possum chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
wow, that was a little weird, but i liked it. i love cartman fics, and there arn't a lot of those.
The Aluminum Monster chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Pretty good. I liked it
Brat-Child3 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
SQUEAK! IT'S YOU! . (squeezes you to death!) I had a feeling. It was so weird! I opened my email and see "new South Park story by..." and I don't know why but I went "From Bagatelle!" And then I opened it, and it was! I don't know how I knew but I did! Now I'm not mad at you anymore for the other lost stories! (not that I ever truly was, lets just pretend P still moping about it though. sniffle) BUT! This one! I was surprised it was a Cartman/Wendy! I thought you were really firm and hardcore on the whole K/C prospect, but I'm glad to see you're not! I have no idea what possessed you to write this after so long but I'm so very glad you did! I've been really sick this past few days and this totally made my night! Now I'm craving a snickers bar like you wouldn't believe! Which is gross, in a way, if you think about the whole frozen shit wrapped in foil angle. lol I should probably be turned off from chocolate for the remainder of the year, but I'm not. So if that was your plan, you failed miserably. Muahaha! Another thing I must say; you're the sole reason I was converted to prefering first person over narrative, to the point that I was turned off to narrative completely... but I see now that you can get me to love either without any kind of convincing having to be done. You're just THAT GOOD. Seriously girl, you've still got it, and I will forever be jealous of your superior levels of authorship goodness, and basking in the warm marshmelly feeling I get everytime I read one of your stories.

-BC3
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Oh the psyche of Cartman. I like the way he's so distant in this. I don't know; gives us a realistic look at him, and at a student's life. (Actually, it's uncanny how you written it, it's like school time for me. Hah.)

that's me