Reviews for Nick and Miley
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
This fic kind of reminds me of Taylor Swift's song "You belong with me" you know, kind of the nerd girl who finally dates the hot guy after he leaves his popular girlfriend. I'm in love with it!
arfmckm chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
I loved it. This is absolutely amazing :)
noah chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
miley that had to had to heart i feel sorry
dreame chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
fhjhfffff
The Artistic Singer chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
I love this story
muffytheduck chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
that was so cute!
Lifeswhatyoumakeit101 chapter 15 . 6/3/2010
This was a great story i cant wait to start reading the sequel :) you are an amazing writer no joke :)
xohmyitsme chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
LOVED IT :D gosh it seems really good :D
LightweightLove chapter 15 . 4/10/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! ITS MY FAV STORY OF ALL TIME!

3 NILEY FOREVER 3
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww chapter 15 . 12/7/2009
I love this story!

a bit dramatically sometimes -

but s cute :)

I'd like to read more ...
nileyfan1 chapter 15 . 11/3/2009
this could definetly be one of the best stories that i have ever read all the niley moments were great
DiverseReader chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
that was great!truthfully!
HollyKalina23 chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
There is a scene in this chapter that reminded me so much of Taylor Swift's new video clip for You Belong With Me. Actually, this whole story reminds me of it. Maybe they copied the idea from you :P Anyway, I'm going to finish this story so I'll review again soon!
pinkisalwaysin chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
i seriously feel bad for miley. im happy she beat the crap out of Lisa but she's out of all her AP courses and she worked so hard to be in them. But the principal was cool. SHe wasnt so hard on Miley which was nice. Poor Nick, he has to walk around with rumors swirling around him for the next month or something. Leslie should help out Nick and Miley. They need a friend they could count on, even if Leslie and Miley aren't on speaking terms right now haha.
pinkisalwaysin chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
nicks such a gentleman lol its so adorable. and lisa...is a bitch. sorry for the lanuage but seriously, can she be any ruder? loved it!