Reviews for What Evil Visits Nightly
CalLeandrosFan001 chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
I loved it! Amazing story! _
CalLeandrosFan001 chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
I'm loving this so far! _
Parnassus chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Very well done. Enjoyed reading this immensely! Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
eiyria chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I swear to god woman. update!

You cannot, cannot, cannot leave me hanging like that!

Pheonix Eternia chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
Robin will likely never let Cal live it down that he had dreams of naked Robin, nightmare or not. Niko may even prod him about it occasionally, given that bevy of nudity he saw.
Nana56 chapter 11 . 9/6/2009
Very nice finish. The two of them going into battle inside Cal's head together was awesome.

Great fic all together. Really enjoyed it. :)
bayre chapter 11 . 9/6/2009
Oh what a great ending! I enjoyed this story so very much!

Laura
ShhUrDead678 chapter 11 . 9/4/2009
Omg! I have missed ur story sso much and when u came back u did NOT disappoint. I hadn't been expecting that and the brotherly love shown was adorable and I enjoyedhaving a look in Cal's dreams/nightmares. I liked this chapter a lot and hope u continue this. This chapter couldve been the ending chapter and all, but I think it'd be nice if u did one more chapter, just to kinda wrap it up. It's not necessary thou, it's great without as well. Anyway, this story was a lot of fun, I hope u continue writing Cal Leandros!

Until next time ;)
Deej1957 chapter 11 . 9/4/2009
Oh, goodie, it's finished! I'm going to download it into my ereader and read it tonight. Whoo HO!
bia1007 chapter 11 . 9/4/2009
Waited so much for this chapter and what a great wrap up to this fantastic story! Loved the thought that Cal and Niko fought the dream waver together, side by side as always. A truly nightmarish walk but a wonderful moment when Cal saw the glowing aura surrounding his brother, “the aural glow…probably a symbol of a little brother’s hero worship of his protective older brother”. A huge thank you, great writing!
QueenofQuill chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
great story heart clenching and very well thought out, sounds like it came straight from the books, update soon it's been a while since i've seen a new chapter. Keep up the good work
ShhUrDead678 chapter 10 . 6/30/2009
hey, i have already used my account name to review for this chapter (and probably all the other ones for that matter..) so i have to do it by visitor. i dont know if u remember me but i was just wondering if u were going to continue this fanfic. its really good and ive been waiting with baited breath for an update from u for the passed forever. just plz lemme know if youll continue, so ill know if i should expect anything soon or in the near future.

thanks so much, still lovin it :)
nikola chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
You write these characters well and now I'm totally hooked lol I can't wait for more!
Mulah Fan chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
Please finish this story, I've been dying to know how it ends.

A fan.
Tori chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
Very interesting. You got me addicted to this story. I can't wait to read the next chapters )