Reviews for Silent Wind
Arabella Lynx Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
great story
DiggySimmonsWife2011 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
breeutiful chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I really liked this. It was gorgeous and heart-breaking and I thought you stayed pretty much in character. :)
Benzar0917not logged in chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
yeah umm annabeths eyes are grey. but great story
queenly chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Hai thar.

Ezyl, honey, I must tell you the truth...

I... well, I . . .

I loved it. And since everyone's been giving you bullshit about Annabeth's OOCness and eye color, I'm going to skip that part and say two things.

1) Ogres aren't part of Greek mythology. Just telling you.

2) I loved how this was PercyxThalia, and not Percabeth. The originality was refreshing, even if this is one of your older fics. And when Percy said, "Oh, yeah, that's right. I had eighty-three", that made me laugh.

All in all, there were few mistakes, and I liked it. Your stories won't become guests in my community anytime soon, I think.

Tanks much.

*Theia 47
carlos chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
annabeths eyes are gray
xnteax chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I know this is meant to be angsty and I took in all of that. There was one bit which I liked though:

And her archery skills would also be better than mine.

Oh, shit.

Brilliant.
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
WOW this is terrific, I love it, PWEASE continue it, if you don't I'll *sniffle* start *sniffle* crying

"WA"
DeviousGirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
sorry, nope, gray not blue.
percabethlover77 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
annabeth's eyes are grey!
Athenas smartest son chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Annabeths eyes r gray!
AEthereal Devastation chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Very good. About time there was some PercyxThalia around here. I'm getting sick of Percabeth and Thuke. Update and write more stories with PercyxThalia.
therealdork chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
omg i love it awesome i am sick of percabeth and this is perfect oh try percy and clarissa that will be halarious! please finish!
nemo-la-pyro chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
annabeths eyes are gray. lol. oh well. close enough
artyfan chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Are you kidding me? PercyxThalia is the best pairing ever!