Reviews for Serendipity
twirob chapter 39 . 9/21
thank you so much for sharing this sweet little story with us ;) i'm off to read the sequel now! ;D
Chloe chapter 14 . 9/14
I mean why don't they start having sex?
Lillywhite1 chapter 39 . 8/1
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
I really loved this one! Thanks.
You'd think by THIS TIME, they would have learned that "meeting the parents" does NOT mix with sex!
Go Bella! Oh my gosh! it's like my comments are current with your chapters, but they aren't! I've never read an author who writes the way I think! do we share the same brain!? how cool!
Edward was right. Alexia just wants the status of "Dr.'s wife" with all the perks that go along with it. At least he is fully aware of her proclivities and will be en guarde!
I think Esme and Carlisle could have been a LITTLE more sensitive to Edward and Bella's feelings and NOT had Alexia and her parents there when B and E walked in. anyone ever heard of a CELLPHONE! call and give the kids a freakin' heads up already! Sheesh!
Oh my gosh! not Edward's HighSchool Girlfriend! Bella will be CRUSHED. You need to have bella grow a little attitude and a little backbone, just a little. Edward shouldn't HAVE to keep propping up her Ego.
Definitely DISNEY!
they can do July 4 in NYC!
I KNEW as soon as the knock on the door came; BUSTED! It's time to play "Meet the Parents" and our first lovely contestant is Bella SWAAAAN.
Camry (I know the story is already written, but if you ask my opinion- and give me a multiple choice answer-I will give it to you!): the beetle is too small to transport an injured man!
I'm surprised Edward was this hurt, but glad he hurt Mike MORE. But then, I AM an awful person!
I hope Edward lets his FISTS do the talking! Bella should be pressing charges, especially if he left marks on her. It will only escalate from here. maybe they need to do their paper on MIKE!
lis chapter 11 . 6/25
Great story but
Fucking boring you need to learn how to Write I feel like it's my baby sister tying to say something and she's Fucking 5
2,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »