Reviews for Serendipity
Great Story(:

One of my favorites!

Off to read the sequal.
mysoulisyours chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
Love the "Shirley Temple." Edward is such a gentleman and does what he can, at this point, to give Bella a new picture of herself-of how he sees her. I hope Bella will start to believe him. And Mike..yeah..he's a big loser
mysoulisyours chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Really like the storyline so far. It seem like Edward and Bella will be spending alot of time together. Can't wait to see where the story goes. Like your style of writng.
BlackHeartNeko9 chapter 37 . 8/9/2010
you are setting high standards on how woman should be proposed too. i will have to keep note of this chapter and show it to my special someone in a few years!

; )

love the story
sharmila17 chapter 38 . 7/26/2010
ur last chapter was soooo good

im nearly finished

but you seriously got tot write more stuff

and i remeber you saying something about shoes and your fiancce(wink wink)

andd i was wondering have you gotten married?
Ambarnena chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
im really liking this story, it's great
gmalinda chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
Just started to read some of your stories. Love this one for the way they are with each other. Hopefully some lemons later but as long as he is the protector, I will love it. Thank you
MommaAbby chapter 13 . 7/12/2010
Men just suck as patients. When the hubby gets sick, it's like taking care of a whiny 5 year old who either won't take any medicine because it's gross, or overdose on them because then he'll get better faster! The logic of men-go figure! Suffice to say I hate it when he gets sick.
Alybethed chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
i got a felling that this triple blind date would be one to remember! great story by the way
stinkerbell1230 chapter 39 . 6/20/2010
Love it!
kdashlanie chapter 39 . 6/17/2010
This whole disney sequence filled me with non-stop laughter. I absolutely loved Jaspers dare part :) Not to mention the fact that this story is absolutely fantastic :)
MzBlackness07 chapter 39 . 6/4/2010
I can say alott and I can say a few words.

But point is this story Rocked the sock off my feet.

Love it.

-elisa
Mavelle1 chapter 39 . 5/23/2010
This was so great! I have to say, as a former Disney cast member myself, I was INSANELY excited to see the Disney vacation in here. I think my jaw hit the floor when you wrote them as staying at the Polynesian. I was a hostess and cocktail waitress at 'OHANA in the upstairs portion of that resort, so to get a little reminder of my past home was really very special to me. You did a great job with this story. I can't wait to read the sequel.

Rachel