Reviews for Serendipity
lis chapter 11 . 6/25/2017
Great story but
Fucking boring you need to learn how to Write I feel like it's my baby sister tying to say something and she's Fucking 5
Guest chapter 31 . 3/8/2017
Bwahaha are you kidding me with this? Father or not it is never ok to disrespect your grown up daughter like this. They shouldn't have had sex in his house but I would never stand for such direspect. 20 years old and living with your boyfriend and he talks to you like that? Charlie can be pissed they had sex in his house but to go and act as if having sex is something wrong is bs.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/7/2017
Wow the more I read the more I think Bella is a basket case and needs help. I mean really a grown up woman afraid of everything is not cute. But yet I still like the story even though she is kind of irritating sometimes.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/7/2017
glad you kept going
blondferretgirl chapter 39 . 2/18/2016
Love It!
Snappher chapter 10 . 3/27/2015
The three guys need to roll on mike
Snappher chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
Call the fucking cops!
jk chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
She. Was almost raped? When? Lol when mike kissed her? That wasn't even close! Just say in...bell as a drama queen
jk chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
So going a little crazy he means...fuckes. anything that moves right? And let. Me guess it will turn out that he's a sex god and bell as never had a orgasm...
jk chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
For once? So he usually would mind if a girl didn't duck him the second date? He said for once hedidn't mind taking things slow...which means...he's a whore...so. much for his mom teaching him to respect woman!
cullenews chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Ur story is truly owsum cant stop reading it keep it up
debslmac chapter 39 . 9/2/2014