Reviews for Spirit
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Wow that was a really intense story. Interesting twist with the Wraith and their gladiatorial games. The only complaint I have is that Teyla didn't get whumped enough! She always gets off lightly compared to the rest of the team. She's a good fighter, but not that good! So I appeal to all whump writers: please whump Teyla in your stories! Besides, it'd be nice to see the team worried about her for a change. Anyway, thanks for writing!
warshipShep chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
great story makes me MISS the show alittle less. Thank you

warshipShep
Potterworm chapter 10 . 12/31/2009
Really well written, interesting story.
Lorr chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
I loved this story! The team, the depicition of the Wraith "Games", Halling and Elena, the other prisoners, all of it. You did a wonderful job with the characters and fleshing out the whole story. Thank you!
DragonRider2000 chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
That story was fantastic! The description of the Round was chilling:) I loved the 'pitbulls on steroids' I still laugh at that. I love your writing!
Raven2004 chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
Loved it! Thanks for posting this. It's stories like these that keep Atlantis alive!
Raven2004 chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
What a rush! Awesome chapter!
Raven2004 chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Guilt has prodded me to write a review even though I want to dive right into the next chapter.

I love the action scenes, very descriptive and well-written. It definitely paints a dire picture of our Lanteans. Great job as usual!
Raven2004 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Mystery, suspense, fear, oh my! This has all the makings of a nicely-addictive story!
MiaRose 156 chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
Great story.
rhaddict chapter 10 . 7/29/2008
Of course, Ronon would go looking for Shep and that was a much needed conversation that they had together. Going to see Elena was a nice resolution for the team to see the person that was instrumental in Atlantis finding them. Gotta love the dynamics of the personalities in Shep's team and Shep and Weir's playfulness with "do not" and "do to". They had a really interesting relationship that I was the show still had. Awesome story!
rhaddict chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
Good chapter- gotta love the concern from all for Shep and Ronon- ususally the two strong ones that are the waekest now from their ordeal. Weir's worry over Ronon, especially after their first meeting, is really great. Shep talking to his dad and Carson echoing some of his words was a really nice touch.
casus17 chapter 10 . 7/28/2008
hey, great story! lovely little team fic, some nice whump, everything a girl needs!

just a question, who are the T'eshii? i'm assuming they're one of your own foes, and i wanna read about them!
Trishkafibble chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
Lovely! A perfect wrap-up to a very well-executed story! Thanks so much for sharing.
Shanthaia chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
wow -a good and powerful ending.

thanks for finishing your story!

It was a pleasure to read!