Reviews for Ryoma's pain
lilmymyshem chapter 8 . 1/2
Reminds me of the past. Intresting story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
witch more like bitch
Puppiesssss chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
Is this the end? That was quite abrupt...
mei101 chapter 20 . 1/28/2014
i love this fanfic and all yourother stories too!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Wow! This is fic is awesome.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
I find the characters a bit ooc specially ryoma. His personality in the story doesnt make sense. I mean i dont really get why he's so obvious that something is wrong. To what i understand he's trying to keep 'it' a secret, right? Ryoma's main points are his will, determination, arogance and pride. Also he doesnt want to appear like a weak kid the reason why his personality is composed of strong traits. I expect him or his chara to put more effort in acting please, crying and hiding in a storage room isn't like ryoma at all he probably or more likely to run and hide in the rooftop. I know this is a sad story and it suppose to have things like crying and all but instead of feeling sad i feel more like annoyed because to me it seems as if ryoma is feeling sorry and pitying himself . He's more likely to refuse to cry when someone is inflicting wounds or injuries on him because his stubborn. Dont you think ryoma shedding tears sends out message that he's admitting defeat, lost and that he had given up. It like he's saying ' you win, you made me suffer and you have damage d me' but shouldnt it be like 'i wont cry, i wont lose to you'. Clarrisse was it? It would be better if shes more cruel or bad. For instance she told ryoma that she'll give him a ride and of course ryoma will not be able to refuse, so after making him wait and anxious she'll be like " ah, nevermind i dont feel like driving" but ryoma's already late. Its past nine , hes late for his first class and he missed the morning practice. It is as if shes waiting for him to say 'hurry up!'or something. And when he does, she'll have a reason to hurt him, saying something like 'brat, dont tell me what to do!' Or' you got no right to ..'.

By the way why would ryoma use or depend on his step mom to send him to school?

Fuji's great theres just few times hes ooc too.

WOAH! Ive typed so many things.

Please dont get me wrong your fic is lovely also the way you write is great. Your vocabulary and grammar skill is excellent. I REALLY LIKE your story and the plot interest me. When i read the summary i was ready to start crying but i didnt because the character was a bit... you get my point. Please check the japanese error and spelling. There a bit confusing as well.

I apologize if you find this rude but i dont intend it as an insult.

Ive been reading alot of sad fic with ryoma as the main character. maybe that why i have made such a big deal on his personality and action.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
Guest chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
It's getting very interesting as it goes on can't stop reading
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
It's good next chap
Bakaberry chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
Happy end?
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 20 . 10/3/2011
awesome story so far
Middle-Earth fan 202101202 chapter 20 . 9/20/2011
i love your story, please update soon
Amorphous Entity chapter 20 . 5/9/2011
*fangirl squeal* XD I love Fugi and Ryoma as a couple they're sooo kawaiii! Please update soon! ~TheFallenOne -
seyami-chan chapter 20 . 1/11/2011
aw! i wanna read more! and i didnt lean jack about oh well please add more im so excited i cant wait!
Kuroi Yuki 13 chapter 20 . 12/30/2010
I remember this story. I started reading it a while ago, so there were not as many chapters, but I guess I found it again. Your writing is getting better, but the grammer and spelling still needs improvement. Well I still like the story. _