Reviews for In The Eye of the Beholder: Unaware
mysong chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
OMG! Nephilim and Azazel and Dean and freckled wings and Sammy and... ! So much goodies! You did excellent research to make this seem so real. It's impossible to guess what happens next! every chappy seems like a cliffie to me. the action! the angst! it's almost overwhelming! XD yay.
SciFiNutTX chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
uh-oh...

It's about to hit the fan, isn't it?

(yay! does happy dance!)
Nyx Wings chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
:squees: His wings are freckled! That makes me ridiculously happy. :) I have a slightly odd reaction to mentions of Dean's freckles, they make me feel all happy and silly and gleeful inside.

"Something’s been added to him, and more than that has been taken away. He can feel it, but he doesn’t know what do to about it." Awesome line.

The myth you're developing here is just SO AWESOME. Too cool for words. Azazel OMG! And latin! And that's really cool, Sam is Nephilim too (well, of course, they're brothers, duh), I like the bits of backstory - Dean remembers, but Sam doesn't. I love the parallelism throughout the ages - Amaris, Mary, both mothers murdered, though their children stay together and know about the monsters.

And what's with his memory? Will he ever remember his life w/o Sam there to remind him?

"Sam’s bargaining with God or whoever is listening and it’s too late, Sammy, it’s too late" O. :shivers: That last scene is chilling, and leaves me wanting more! I don't think a shotgun will help all that much. Not like Dean would die anyway. What'll he do now? What'll happen to Sam? Will Dean tell him about everything? And what's Bela up to?

Would Dean ruling the world be so bad? I'd certainly worship him as he deserves. :D

I'm so glad to see a new chapter up, I love the story you're weaving, and the slight twisting of biblical story that you've done, with the Nephilim and Azazel. You blend it so well with the Winchesters, makes me think "Well, OF COURSE it happened this way!" Write more soon please! PLZ PLZ PLZ! I just love you and your brain, your stories are SO AMAZING.
PADavis chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
Man, wings are just hot. Freckled wings are just hotter somehow. Well Dean is just pretty much hot no matter what you do, but Son 'o' Azazel, only able to re-establish his humanity by pulling his life from Sam's mind? Oh heck, now I'm laughing because I almost called him Lil' Yeller. The boy is going to drown in all the angsty-goodness you heap on him.

Continue to be absolutely blown away by this, Phoebe
Irishmama chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
I don't know if you're leaving out details or or just don't feel the need to cennect the dots but your hard as hell to follow and at times don't make sence.
PADavis chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
Yow! Fantastic. Um, wordless. Yikes. Love it. Sex toy, hot d**m. What I wouldn't do to have Dean as a ... must stop train of thought. Fans self.

Howling for more Dog as you already know.

Phoebe
mysong chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Whoa. This makes me as excited as seeing that Indiana Jones trailer, the theme song returns with vengeance! XD
SciFiNutTX chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Whoa, some interesting stuff happening there!

(More Dog soon? Ye-haw!)
Hazgarn chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Very evil that thing with Bobby... Though his badassery at the end makes up for it. :D
Mizuki-the-dead chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
WOW... I love it... i'm still a bit confused about it but what i got out of it was amazing! Keep it up!
Irishmama chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
The sex toy thing was a quistion not a statement and I gather that was a yes. Confused, is dark Azazel revived in Deans form? And what about the origonal quistion is Dean a reincarnated nephlem and if so how are you working that?
Nyx Wings chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
The whole summoning thing was intense! The little gnat hat turns into a big compulsion...cool. So the charm was part of Azazel'a host, eh? Most interesting.

ZOMG, that's a wicked mental image - dark!Dean curled over...um. er. hm...I'll just call him Dean.

OMGWTF BOBBY! Not Bobby! Oh. That's a relief, vision, right. Damn. O_O Yay, Bobby saves the day again. :)

God, Bela is just as much of a bitch as in the show. Of course, she'd do something like that, 'Jus in Bello' just proved it. Oh, Dark, you wicked man. Of course you go make out with her. It would have to be AU, otherwise any form of Dean would snap her neck or something as soon as he saw her.

God damn, what a place to leave it! What'll happen to Dean now that some of those holes have been filled? And to dark!Dean now that he's bound? I predict bloodiness in the future of anyone who tries to keep him.
Irishmama chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Confusing. If I understand corectly Dean is a nephlem the son of Azazel born before the wor in heaven. How is that possible. Reincarnated? How is it Azazel didn't know Dean was his son especialy when he was trying to kill him? "Deval's Trap" Your writing Dean is the chosen one but for three seasons Sam was the chosen one. You've got a facinationg story but it doesn't make sence so get to work.

Your a wonderfuly creative person. You can come up with excelant expenations for these 'apearnat' inconsistances and tie it all together a nice rational manner that makes perfect sence. On by the way sence the 'dark Dean can't be Azazed using his image to f**ch with his head then who has desided to use Dean in this war? I couldnt quit get that in the firt chapter? In point of fact it apeared as if the two demonds who owned Dean were usin him as as sex toy

TheMic eagerly awaiting your next chapture.
SciFiNutTX chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Oh, crap. That Bela!

So Dean's split, huh? (I'm starting to see a pattern here...)

Really interesting chapter. Looking forward to where it's going next!
mysong chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Sorry for the late review. But I've run of good things to say. (Cuz ur stories r awesome! ahem, lost my composure there.) Well... let's see about Dog Eat Dog, still catching up. XD
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »