Reviews for In The Eye of the Beholder: Unaware
Ingu chapter 9 . 9/23/2009
All of this, it's mindblowing and it's so incredibly amazing. I love how complex you've made this story, there's so many layers to the plotline, the characters, to everything. Your ideas are so original and creative. I can't believe I haven't read any of this sooner.

Absolutely amazing. Wonderful. Brilliant. Absolutely.

Did I mention I really like this story? XD
sn-steph-sn chapter 22 . 8/20/2009
this story is amazing, will you update it soon?
SaintsGhost chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
So are Leather wings and Dean Blue Feathers BOTH Dean?

(I could probably read on to find out but you know, time and real life permit my attention :) Oh and I WILL read on :)

I LOVE wings! especially on, well isn't that obvious here. . .
SaintsGhost chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
The begining is a little confusing me, but otheer wise LOVE the fic man!
Shadowless.Whispers chapter 21 . 4/29/2009
PLEASE update this soon! *gets down on knees* PLEASE!
1983Sarah chapter 22 . 3/24/2009
ACK! You can't leave it like that! I read this thanks to your drabble and you seriously are insane! Update soon! Now, if possible...lol. Great story, very cool. Not normally an AU fan but this one rocks my socks!
NongPradu chapter 22 . 2/16/2009
Uh-oh... Have you given up on this? No intentions of finishing it?

I'm in love with it - pretty much read the whole thing in one go (with a break for sleep in between).

I think I need you to finish it. Um... yeah. So if you could just get me another chapter by say... end of the week? Umm, yeah, that'd be great. (Sad attempt at a Lumberg impersonation)
NongPradu chapter 8 . 2/16/2009
I'm really enjoying this story. It's so interesting and intriguing - and this particular chapter is inspired for so many reasons.

I was giggling like a loon at the names of your civilian witnesses! lol. I especially love the Eric and Sammy Brady bit - plus Lana Lang and Clark Kent! ahahahahahaha.

You know, for years, whenever I saw Jensen Ackles in something I'd remark, "Hey, it's Eric Brady!"

And the reports style of this chapter is just a stroke of genius. LOVE IT!
Shadowless.Whispers chapter 22 . 12/1/2008
oh please update this story soon, im dying to find out what happens ]
Athena dancing chapter 22 . 10/19/2008
You mentioned Castiel and Uriel! That's just...swell. I really like this story. I don't know why this delights me so much, but the icy blue wings speckled with robin egg blue makes me grin like the Cheshire cat. It also gives me a mental image of those egg shaped malt balls they sell at Easter. The flashbacks to pre-Sam in the womb were great, and I really like the way you brought Ellen into the story. It was unexpected and sort of heartbreaking. Thanks for sharing!
mysong chapter 22 . 10/18/2008
Well, if there wasn't already some winged un's in the series, I would say that yours would definitely be on the top of the list to get TOTALLY written in there! *waves to Castiel* *hug-tackles Dark, Adin, Dean* "It's a beautiful sight." (Not in the same context as ol' Azazel) XD
PADavis chapter 22 . 10/14/2008
Now,this, this is fantastic. And you say you don't hurt Dean. Hah. You hurt Dean, Adin who is ... Dean, and Dark who is, well again ... Dean, and then you go back and smack them all again. Sam remembering being a little nephilim, icky. But good, in an icky way. And I LMAO when I realized you were moving this to St Louis.

Phoebe
Maz101 chapter 22 . 10/14/2008
So the battle goes on!

Particularly loved that whole passage of when "The earth tunes up for the show...she screams like a banshee" ...with all the catastrophes detailed. A nice 9though terrible) mix I thought.

Loved "Dean shines so brightly he eclipses that fake sun in this place. Storm clouds swirl and boil in the turbulent air all around him. His wings are outstretched, shining glowing blades of blue flame and golden light." ...kinda says it all for a Deangirl.

And Yay! for Dark!

LOL at the "Location, location, location" line.

As far as I'm concerned the battle can keep on keeping on - you have new ideas for each twist and each one still has suspense.

Still all great.
Irishmama chapter 22 . 10/12/2008
I'm sorry I'm tired of reading about Dean fighting back time and timr again only to loose and die or almost die at the hands of Azazel over and over again finishing with the demond accually fallen angel's joyous laughture. It's just to depressing and well after all this time it's kind of boring too.
Nyx Wings chapter 22 . 10/12/2008
O! I LOVE how you've added Castiel and Uriel here, that's AWESOME! And whatever Dark's doing, it's gonna be spectacular. I also like the bit describing all the crazy stuff happening around the world, like right out of a horror movie. Well, it *is* the apocalypse.

Oh wow, and Sam finally remembers! All these climactic scenes, just coming together! Dark blew up some of South Dakota, and Dean...he's got something planned, but dang, it sure looks bad. Man, how is it all gonna end?
188 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »