Reviews for In The Eye of the Beholder: Unaware
babyreaper chapter 22 . 10/12/2008
Brilliant chapter. I hope you haven't killed Dean off? not after everything he's been through, can't wait for the next update, make it soon.
SciFiRN chapter 22 . 10/12/2008
OMG. Seriously, this was wonderful and brilliant and as convoluted as usual, which is exactly everything I read this story for. The way it flows is almost poetic, a bit psychedelic and trippy. I love it.

Again, the characters are so intriguing and confusing and perfect that I don't know which one I love/hate or otherwise the most. The scenes pop off the 'page' so vivid and strange. WOW!

Okay, as a side note. Having shopped at a Wal-Mart superstore in Dayton, OH. I can totally understand why a shopper might become violent and dismembered store employees ) I sympathize.
courtXjester chapter 21 . 10/2/2008
Beautiful and stunning as always. What more can I say? You're imagery is stupendous and I look to you as an example. I cannot wait till chapter 22. :D
Nyx Wings chapter 21 . 9/22/2008
Eep! OMG Ellen! Man, looks like everyone's gonna end up dead before it's over. And they may or may not come back. E, Dean! FIRE! OMG! And yay, John sent Bobby back! Awesome! Oh wow, this story is just so frickin' awesome!
lime juize chapter 21 . 9/22/2008
This is the most awesome chapter so far! I love how Dean is taking care on Azazel and Azazel reation to that! Can't wait for more!
PADavis chapter 21 . 9/22/2008
Well, I'm not sure I understand everything ... hee hee hee.

This was rather phenomenally ultracool:

Ellen (and here I'd been missing her) breathing into Dark

Azazel eyes melting

Powerful Dean - yowza

Adin not having a poker face

Bobby Bobby Bobby

I am very happy. So happy I'll survive 'til the weekend. Pretty sure. Wait - new eppy on Thursday? I'll make it.

Phoebe
Maz101 chapter 21 . 9/22/2008
...Yep! Another fantastic chapter...

Your capability for the truly visual is immense! And on such a scale. All those colours - greens, golds, blues - and the different hurts and powers they signify. Just great imagery. The splitting heavens and the building collapsing - just gorgeous.

Nice twist to use Ellen - all our favourites feature in here. Little bit worried for Dark cos I do actually love him (I know you do too so I'm certain he's going to survive...somewhere!).

But Yay! for Dean! Funny how you've managed to make even the worst of your entities appealing -" that's when Azazel realizes that he’s royally screwed." was LOL!

Quick request...would you consider possibly publishing some appendices when you are finally done with us here cos I am so frustrated at myself not quite being able to remember who/what goes where. Which does not detract from any of my enjoyment I assure you!

I fear I may just use the word love too much in my reviews - but, of this story, I do!
Maz101 chapter 20 . 9/22/2008
LOVE your descriptions of Dark - his physicality, his narcisism and his defiant smugness. Irresistable!

The idea of the black tide of possessed people is such a powerful image.

Love his "voice" too ..."He’s the one that will lead the wet work, the carnage, and that’s fine with him. He always has been a hands-on kinda guy. Way too many humans in the world anyway. It’s time for some massive cut-backs." Ha! And his dismissal of Adin's gorgeous wings "...Could that be any more gay?" You really make me smile!

Loved the grounding memories and the Bobby/John moments.

Love your momentum and especially love that I'm heading to the next chapter right now...
SciFiNutTX chapter 21 . 9/22/2008
Awesome chapter! Looking forward to the next, when DEAN comes back with a vengeance, literally.

Girl, you should allow anonymous reviews - esp since you're always shamelessly begging people to review. LOL
SciFiRN chapter 21 . 9/22/2008
This story is great and I'm always thrilled when the alert shows up in my inbox...more fun with Dark, Dean and Adin!

Okay, Dean, sticking it to Azazel something fierce - Loved it!

John talking with Bobby and then sending him back - Loved it!

Dark...well like I said before, his character is just too cool, so of course - Loved it!

Adin, oh poor Adin, well not really, but hey...can't wait to see what's going on there!

I will patiently wait for the next chapter...if you call sitting on the edge of my seat patient :)
babyreaper chapter 21 . 9/22/2008
Terrific chapter, I hope that the ending of it means that Dean is getting his body back and Adin is banished again. Update ASAP Please..
PADavis chapter 20 . 9/20/2008
The scene with Dean and Azazel was heartbreaking. The scene with John and Bobby was frightening. How can this get any better? Reading it after the S4 premiere? Nah, it can't get better, and then you give us another chapter like this one. Devious, and brilliant.

Phoebe
Irishmama chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
Ok so who tricked who I haven't understood most of the whole thing with Dean Adin and Azazel. I get that Dean is Adin re-encarnated but again we have the split personality senario going but now we're adding a third with Azazel posessing Dean in some form or anotherbut what the hell was all that shit going on in there and how did Sam wind up in Dean's head too. Several chaptures of a battle of wills which made little to no sence and ended with a the mysterious you tricked me. How depressing, after that valiant battle by Dean you tricked me. Could you draw a more pathetic of the poor guy. No wonder the guy feels like a screw up he screws up, shoot him and put him out of his missery. But the battle of several chapturs, didn't understand it one damned bit. I'm sure the imagery made sence to someone but a battle of wills never looked like that to me. Accualy seemed kind of silly. But I haven't quit yet.
courtXjester chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
Once again, another superb chapter. Your imagery is impeccable. Congrats for the wonderful writing and for keeping me addicted for 20 stunning chapters.
SciFiRN chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
So, you've brought me more greatness to read...and I so like it:) Oh, Dark...great character and uh-oh what was that? The sound of him crashing and burning, gotta love that. Your descriptions of him flying were wonderful.

Dean, oh for a second there thought he was gonna do it...get away beat that piece of crap Azazel, then no. That was just wrong, but in a good way.

Keep up the great work, this is such a great story.
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »