Reviews for In The Eye of the Beholder: Unaware
PADavis chapter 19 . 9/8/2008
You are breaking my heart. Bobby? Oh man. And here I thought he meant meeting Dean - you sly thing. Glad to see Gordon and Dark again. This story is just haunting me, I'm delighted to know another update will be out this week.

Phoebe
Nyx Wings chapter 19 . 9/8/2008
EEP! OMG! WOAH. Of course Dean gets Sam out, and unsurprisingly Sam tries to wear him down and not do it. Oh noes, Bobby! D: aww, dammnit. Guess it couldn't really go another way tho. Heh, he met up with John again tho, that's gonna be interesting. Especially with Dark flying around.
Maz101 chapter 19 . 9/8/2008
I am SO in love with this story. Multi-winged, multi-faceted, multi-layered - singularly brilliant!

But painful. All those twists. And beautiful writing - my heart is in my mouth.

More quickly PLEASE.
SciFiRN chapter 19 . 9/8/2008
Again with the OMFG!

Okay, so this story is one of the more convoluted things I've read recently and I love it! This chapter was great and bring on the Big Show. Damn. Good job.
mysong chapter 18 . 9/2/2008
Wow. It's been awhile since I reviewed. Sorry about that. Anyway, Loved Sammy screaming like a girl! And all of those chick-flick moments... My heart is getting a beating. And I'm really amped up to see that Last Great Show, you've been talking about. But POOR SAMMY! oh, man. That next chappy's gonna KILL me! XD
Shadowless.Whispers chapter 18 . 8/27/2008
guilty lurker here.

oh man, Dean! Sam! Bobby! whats happening to them all?

please update soon!

loving this story,

and all of your other stories.

keep it up D
babyreaper chapter 18 . 8/25/2008
Fantastic... this chapter was great, can't wait for the update. Keep writing great stories
PADavis chapter 18 . 8/22/2008
Oh man. That was beautiful. 'It's the easiest thing in the world' - those last couple of lines made me cry. And Bobby - well, he's just perfect. This is just perfect.

And here's to Maz101 planning to reread this start to finish. I highly recommend rereading your fics - speaking as one who read Dog 10 times or so LOL - and this one is no different. Beautiful writing and such complex imagery and plots - heck three different Deans floating around in this one - rereading is more than worth it!

Phoebe
SciFiRN chapter 18 . 8/20/2008
OMFG...all that tension coming done to the last three sentences. I loved the line, "This is his weight, and he accepts it. He always has." Perfect!

Okay, not a lurker and if I could I'd review it twice, so I implore you, please write faster ;)
SciFiNutTX chapter 18 . 8/20/2008
Baiting the lurkers, huh? LOL! You, m'dear, have NO shame. None.

Great chapter, really looking forward to the finish!
Maz101 chapter 18 . 8/20/2008
Oh poor Dean/Adin. Poor Sam. Poor Bobby and his promise. Poor us - we have to wait for the next chapter! Loved how Dean has thought this through and knew just how Sam would react, how he'

d reach out to touch him. Ever selfless eh. Missed Dark but he's going to be making his presence felt very soon right? Great chapter with all those memories.
Nyx Wings chapter 18 . 8/20/2008
Poor Adin. :( So much like Dean, just wants his family, to be accepted and loved. I do like the Bobby POV tho. But you lost me when you said Dean looks like Mary cuz...yeah. No. He doesn't. He looks most like John, I'd say. I've seen photos of a younger JDM, it's freaky how similar they look. Dean could have her eyes tho.

Oh, but that scene with Sam and Dean was heartbreaking. I was tearing up as he remembered that scene, cuz I was remembering it with him, and I can never watch the ending of AHBL I again. Oh Dean. :cries:
courtXjester chapter 18 . 8/20/2008
Oh my god! Dean's gonna get shot! No! Holy crap I love this story! It's addicting! and awesome. I love it! :P I'm so excited for the next chapter!
Nadin4400 chapter 17 . 8/11/2008
Oh, God, this one is like a real book, you know? Started reading and couldn't stop till there was no next chapter :))

Can't wait for an update!
courtXjester chapter 17 . 8/11/2008
OH MY DEAR LORD! I'm am so excited for chapter 18. You have NO idea! This story is full of amazing detail and flows like water. I'm so impressed with your plot and writing. I love you! Who!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »