Reviews for Tau'va
RaZoRMandiblez chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
I'm currently in the process of reading through this story for a second time, and I can't help but comment, once again, on how awesome this is. This is one of the few stories I've read that truly delve into the dark, depressing culture of the Imperium and truly explores it. Your description of the structure of the 11th Orresian regiment was riveting in its detail, as was the way you handled the ceremony, the battle earlier, and the grief of the guardsman afterward. There's just so much to appreciate here, so many insights into how such a society might operate, and the psyche of the individuals that are a part of it. It all just so fascinating- in particular the character of the Lord commissar and his observations on human behavior and the necessity of the commissariat. Just...brilliant. I really hope you get around to finishing and polishing this story, It would be truly sad if such a masterpiece of literature were left unfinished.
DarkProtoss7 chapter 23 . 2/4/2010
Great story, actually the second time I read it all the way through, your portrayal of the Imperium is exactly the one that i am going to use for my story the same for the Tau, and even though your trying to rewrite you have a lot of fans(me included) who would really like for this to continue, so please update soon.

~DJL
YSRS chapter 23 . 1/23/2009
very nice!

whats happening to church?
Carcer chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Please update...

I so enjoy this story. Not enough "good" stories for Imperial Guard.

They are going to get a little make over for their codex as far as I know. Going to be a lot better.
DG Friendly chapter 23 . 5/13/2008
Nigel seems to have gotten his sanity back.

Someone has to remind him to not fail his SAN rolls.
Peanuckle chapter 23 . 5/11/2008
I like this chapter: Nigel is awesome when he's not being a dick.
Lord Arcturus chapter 23 . 5/11/2008
Pig kicks ass.
Lord Arcturus chapter 22 . 5/5/2008
This one was a tad bit confusing, but good chapter over all.
Asianman2 chapter 22 . 5/3/2008
Wow...I wasn't prepared to read something this great! Thanks to you, I lost a few hours of sleep because I had to catch up to the current chapter...I just can't stop reading _

Anyways I'm really enjoying your story and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Please update whenever you're ready.
Brother Sergeant Ventrus chapter 22 . 5/3/2008
Interesting. I do hope the Tau win. Their about the only "good" side in W40k. Thanks for another great chapter. :)
sparks4 chapter 22 . 5/2/2008
Haha

I can't wait for His soldiers to arrive and show the tau what true power is

second and third waves fail?

there are always the fourth, fifth, sixth, etc

the wrath of a million worlds will fall upon them

unless you make the tau win

Which wouldn't really bother me in the slightest as this story is so freaking amazing
warhammerlover chapter 21 . 4/30/2008
The inevitable end is getting closer, second wave or third wave is going to come and defeat tau, than guess what? Any imperium survivor will be considered heretic and shall be killed. I hope guardsman does not die. Wonderful episode!
Lord Arcturus chapter 21 . 4/27/2008
Still baddass. On a side note. I'm surprised Essesohn is going along with it all; he's certainly not like other hardass commissars.
PenWraith chapter 11 . 4/24/2008
JESUS this is such a good story.

You are such a good writer...

You make me sick with envy! Well done!
warhammerlover chapter 20 . 4/21/2008
Wonderful turn of events, rise of guardsman is beginning.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »