Reviews for All My Love To Long Ago
RykOakwine chapter 10 . 3/13
Hello to the author of "All My Love to Long Ago" in 2008 from the distant future of 2015 where this story is still incomplete and abandoned.

Pick it back up!
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
Really well written and interesting to read.
Nemaya chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
Wow. Talk about a suspenseful start of a story! Is Albus a Seer? Or is he just very sensitive to magic, absorbing the energy around him? Is it really Voldemort causing trouble again? If so, why won't that bastard just die? Was it actually Albus the prophecy was talking about? Or was it about both Harry and Albus? So many questions...
*hates Thorfinn Rowle* Curse you for eliminating such a great thing in Harry's resources!
*hands Albus a quill and parchment* WRITE YOUR DAD AND TELL HIM EVERYTHING! *hates drama stemming from withheld information with a passion*
Is it obvious yet that I want to read more and that I want you to write and post more? :P
Blackgenius chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
You have to revisit this story. Please. This is the best next-gen fic I've ever written and there's still so much potential. Adult Harry is really well characterised, and Albus is authentic with just the right amount of an echo of Harry himself. The premise is excellent. The "something new" is fascinating and begging to be resolved. Please revisit this. Please please please please please. Please.
althor42 chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
I've always thought that this was your best work, and I wish it hadn't been abandoned. Not sure why I tortured myself by reading it again today. There's so many mysteries to solve, such a good story to explore. I hope you can some day take pity on me and continue the story.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Great
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
How did he inherent a scar
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
interesting
Guest chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
Please continue this story.. so much potential
Guest chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
favorite story of yours.
The Unwritten Vacancy chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This is a very nice chapter! I always wanted to read more about Harry's family, and you seem to be doing a wonderful job with the characterization. Your villan does seem much more cleverer than Voldemort. Maybe it is because he understands his enemies weaknesses. I am excited to read more!
Sheaman chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Well, I must say, I quite like this story. I know that it's very unlikely to be resumed, but I thought that it was an interesting direction to take this world, with a number of intriguing mysteries that I am quite curious about. Still, original fiction that you can make money off of obviously comes first.
Sheaman chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
Man, if this had been the last chapter written, I think that I really would have hated you haha
Sheaman chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
I found this scene to be quite odd, really. Not sure exactly what to think of it. I mean, I assume that this was those mist-creatures from the beginning, fulfilling some sort of requirement, but that's only speculation right now.
Kiara chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
This is the part where I desperately hope that Al isn't gonna cross over to the dark side.

He isn't, is he?

Oh quit the evil grinning. I know you aint gonna tell. But the try counts, right?

Back to the first chapter (or was it the second), did you absolutely have to quote Nietzsche? The guy was more than a little off his rocker.

What doesn't kill you just comes too fucking close, in my opinion. But then again, that's just lil' ole me.

Can't WAIT for chapter 11, by the way.