Reviews for Y o H o
Bananarock509 chapter 12 . 5/17
Finally! I've been reading all day waiting for that dam to break!
gabriellamoreirar chapter 12 . 5/12
I have to say that is probably one of the best fanfiction I had read in my life.I can't wait for the
cherrypie29 chapter 12 . 5/10
You are such an excellent writer! I've been reading your other stuff and was drawn to this one. I like the premise here. Although the male rape thing was disconcerting, I think you can come back from that. Also, I love sasuke being called her whore Let's get a lemon next chapter!
Fan chapter 12 . 5/9
I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE THIS UPDATED, YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO FINISH THIS STORY! There were legit tears when I saw the latest chapter popped up. Oh thank goodness.

I love, love, love Sai in this. He's adorable!

Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon!
Aquarian Charm chapter 1 . 5/7
This is totally cool. I have just read the first chapter and I am totally loving it. I rarely come across good Sasusaku Pirate fanfics. Sakura being the caption is really surprising and amusing. However, I felt Sasuke was not given much importance as he is always given in the fanfics but I can stand that because this fic is still awesome.
Keep up the good work.
tobi-is-an-artist-too chapter 12 . 5/4
I really was not expecting this to be updated at all like I was confused when I saw it on the top of my alert list but it was a pleasant surprise sooo yay very nice chapter and will totally wait another 8 years for the next :)

Tobi :D
MisoHime chapter 12 . 4/30
I've been following this story of yours for years, and I myself have only started writing my own stories again only recently. I was pleasantly surprised when I got an alert for yours!

As always, it was a great read. I hope you do continue to write more. I'll be looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Great job & good luck!
The part about sasuke's position in the crew was so funny
ToraHimeSama chapter 12 . 4/30
I'm so happy that you update this story. This is definitely one of my favorite stories on the website. I can see where you're coming from for not wanting to update the story however, it is enjoyable. I like how the situation has kinda flipped, and I'm really curious to see where the story ends up, so keep up the good work! if you have so many readers who want an update, clearly you're writing a good story!
Very intrigued. Will be waiting for the next update!
Yumi Ayumu chapter 12 . 4/29
THANK KAMI YOU UPDATED. Pretty decent chapter and well written. That cliffhanger tho want some lime to it hihi
dianaloveanime chapter 12 . 4/29
love this
guest chapter 12 . 4/29
really interesting chapter!
purflixoxo chapter 12 . 4/29
Please finish this mind-blowing story! I fall in love with this, hard.
Oruzhiye chapter 12 . 4/29
Imma be real with you here.
When I first saw this I had no clue what this even was. Than I read the summary and then I was like 'huh wah-wait!-wutdafuuuuuk!? DAAAAAYYYYUUUUMMMM SON!'
So yeah welcome the fuck back!
I can see how you wouldn't like most of the humor from 8 years ago, and that's cool. If you want to you could always go over the story with a fresh eye and a new coat of paint.