Reviews for Last Chance
DEDMUN chapter 8 . 17h
Really good .story. Hope you finish it...
Mashkai30 chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Sable Bishop chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
oh-my-god...this had to be the hottest thing I've read in a long, long, long time.

Kudos Kireania.
Sable Bishop chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
as much as i luv draco, he's not quite as devious as pansy and blaise together, i shudder at the thought of those two. Draco and harry does not stand a chance.

and kudos to the fic ) i enjoy reading it.
Jina chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
no update? PLEASE HURRY.
Jina chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
wooow, so interesting, i cant wait for next happen, i hope they will find a way to help draco. BUT WHY YOU DIDNT UPDATE ? its almost 2YEARS. please UPDATE.
dragonlilly1993 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
hm interesting! haha the fantasy on both their minds! yay dracos a virgin! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT! I ALREADY ENJOY THIS STORY!
Runaway Scribe chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
I love your story, but if Draco tops, I'll have to personally strangle the plot bunnies that told you to do that... Draco doesn't have to be completely submissive, but he can't top either, he's just not the "seme" type, you know?
ranchan-akari chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
XDD Love it! Draco's starting to fight himself, or at least gain some unconscious awareness that is telling him that he is not that submissive! I can't wait for more! Please update again soon! (And that's a lot of exclamation marks...-_-;)
MiseryluvsDeath chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
Cool
RRW chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
Oh this story is fabulous, but with all of the new characters I have to admit I am becoming a bit lost...will there be some explanations for all of hints you are dropping.
MiseryluvsDeath chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
Cool do update soon please.
WinonaRose chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
i like ur story, i hope u update soon
njferrell chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
I hope they cure Draco soon. Lucius don't yet know, that Draco now has a powerful, protective, and easily pi$$ed off mate that he will have to contend with.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
Aw, poor Harry and Draco. But at least they have each other. I like this story, and I look forward to more.