Reviews for With or Without You
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
yay happy ending
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
aaww! happy ending! me LOVE!
annea101 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
good plot line gonna add it to favourites
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
aw itz sad but then better im so glad Sunny iz okay well i interpreted he wuz gunna or iz okay tell me if im rong but rlly awesome it rockz! Sides seemed so sad then Sunny came backish and then i wuz like 'YAY' awesoem story
Licia-Jewel chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
OMG that was a great FF, mad me want to cry but great.
Piole chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Damn, this thing is so beautiful.

I love the slow but sure almost-death of Sidess smile (and the RAGE, we cant forget that)

Great fic.
AutobotStarlight chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I'm completely speechless. The emotion was just too much. Makes me want to cry. The ending was so beautiful though. They finally got reunited. Awesome job!
Murder Junkie chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Sunny may have been an aft-hat (what a mental picture) sometimes, but he didn't deserve that. Darned Headmasters are freaky things..! Akin to zombies, almost. ...Wonder what Sunny would think of his body being worn like an oversized costume?

By the end, I was crying. Not out of sadness, but out of joy for the twins being reunited. You really know how to tug at the ol' heart strings!
lambotwinlove chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I'll admit it... I cried! This was just so sad and... darn you IDW for allowing it!

I haven't read all the comics, but I was spoiled a bit on DA. Saw a scan of Sunny and Hunter doing the headmaster transform thing. And I don't like it. Sunny is not meant to be headless! NO!

And poor Sideswipe. He's gonna freak when he gets to earth and finds out.

Lovely work, thank you for sharing and making me cry!
Alissa the gummybear chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
It was lovely...But I cnt find anything about this hunter and Sunny thing got any links that cold help me out
lookit mah cannons chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This is really good! I had no idea what the whole thing about the Hunter/Sunstreaker thing was until I looked it up just now before writing this and this was my reaction: "What the bloody # $%? That's... gah, bleegh! Geeze dang, I hope somebody's cracks open a can of justified whoop ass on the writer guy!" :( Anyway, awesome fic!
Ksiezniczka chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Yay! The twins are together again! (As it should be). I hated it when I eard Sunstreaker was to become... one of those things... that I can't remember what they're called...