Reviews for Hanging By A Thread
Cloud Prince chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Dude that was an awesome story I've heared some really good ones over the years but that one takes the sweet cherry pie and whip cream toppings so far, I mostly like the romance between Josh & Yoko and there isn't much team galaxy fanfic but I'm gonna fix that and make some more when I become a writer and Josh & Yoko is my favorite pairing, you should make an after-story to this it'd be epic STAY COSMIC!
Hikari.Yume08 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Type your review here...
kazuki-senpai chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
oh I just love your story...please write more stories about josh and yoko TT
zeta deluxe chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Very,very cool,I must say!

Its been a long time I didnt read a fanfic that caught me,from the beginning,to the end.

It was interesting,and funny.
Isolating chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
i love the story 3 : D

good job!
Random-StoryKeeper chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was brilliant! Not to mention incredibly long. Still, I liked it. Great job! I love how you described the kissing scene; that was pure magic. Personally, I don't think Josh and Yoko make the best pair. Actually, I don't see any proper pairs at all. I would say a few things about this work though that could be better. Well, actually just one thing.

I noticed that you jump back and forth with past and present verbs. If this occurs too much, well, it can throw readers off just a bit. I couldn't really tell if you were trying to write in past or present tense (as in, it just happens now). You seemed to start off with the past-tense verbs but when you suddenly switched into present-tense verbs that was quite confusing. I had no idea at which point you were writing about. Stick to one type of verb, past or present tense.

Despite this, though, please keep writing! ;)

~Underwaterwriter
vampiregirl134 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
i love the story..nice one,hope i could read more of your stories.
offthewebby chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Aww :3

That was cute
ALivingDream chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
that is a really random ending to a really good story...tiny bit rushed but i liked it! _

~*~Fallen Rain~*~
Migido667 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Absolutely great!

Thx for making your Team Galaxy story a bit more serious!
Caoimhe Rose chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
:') i loved it!
utterlyheartbroken chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Aw soo cute and sweet i loved josh and yoko such a kawaii pairing -
Chunka chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Wa!

How beautifull! **

It was really very interesting,but,at the end,sincerely,I cant see Josh saying "I love you". xD
CreativityForTheSoul chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Aww That was so so so sweet a little OOC but it worked and it was AMAZIN...i wanna see more stories from u!

So Sweet! ]
aletheswan chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
A little..actually a lot OOC in here..especially from KP but I expected was the second OOC,with Yoko last,but she is a girl so it's a little less that does NOT mean girls are OOC.