Reviews for Candor
solsere chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
You are a genius and your writing is f*cking awesome.

Can't count how many times I laughed and cried reading this fic (and how many times I laughed and cried at the same time). Beautiful!
ThousandxSunny chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
okay...from the reviews i read it seemed like people really enjoyed this fanfic so I'm still going to read on..but it's just that Ed's personality really pisses me off and seems really OOC to 'me'...he may be grumpy and spiteful in the canon as well but he is in no way someone who thinks he's good at everything (although he seems to enjoy people praising him) nor is he someone who doesn't have any clue of what he's going to do. Even after losing Alchemy and getting Al's body back, he knew exactly what he was going to do. (in canon)

Also, if his personality was similar to the canon, there is no way that he would be jealous of Al...it just wouldn't happen. Someone who devoted so many years of his life so Al could get his body back and live a normal and happy life, wouldn't be jealous of the fact that his little brother was doing well. Also Edward is a genius who has great knowledge of alchemy, he could surely become one of the best alchemist out there as well(especially since in this story he seems to have his alchemy)

I also want to say that even though Edward seems brash and mean, he doesn't look down on people and he also knows he's not perfect and the best (especially after his failed human transmutation of his mum and nina...to name a few) (he's always saying he got too close to the sun and got his wings burned off or he's not a god... he's only human)

BUT i'm going to read on since this must be your portrayal of Edward in this story.. and also his personality may be a necessity in your story, and i've only read the first chapter so i really shouldn't be saying anything yet.. it's just i had to get this off my chest coz your portrayal of Ed's personality in this first chapter was driving me up the wall... he was being so selfish, attention seeking and he didn't even seem to have any determination or a goal in his life (which is my favourite aspect of his personality). But like i said..i really SHOULDN'T be reviewing and saying these things after only reading the first chapter... so i'm going to continue on reading because your grammar and writing skills seem to be really good and people say that it's a good story, besides you wouldn't have this many reviews to show if the story wasn't good! :)
xxnarufanxx chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
LOVE this story! great job
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Holy shit I loved this whole fanfic.
Sailor Tralfamadore chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
Just read most of this in one sitting, and it's quite nice! Yay! I loved how slow-burning the romance was, how at the beginning it didn't even seem all that likely. Those are my favorite Roy/Ed fics, when it comes where you're least expecting it. Yay!
Lyson chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
no way man, if roy said to ed 'earn your arm back' edward would have fucked him up pretty badly lol.
Lyson chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
You seem to have a pretty low opinion of edward lol besides that your writing is enjoyable, your situations are fun to read.

-Lyson
NarutoFanGirl53 chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
loved the story probably the best edxroy i've read yet - hehehe i loved how u added roy to the relationship and didn't like kill him off like most people do! :D ANNNNNNNNNNNND your style of writing was fantastic! I loved all of it ohhh and sexi sex scene ;)
PrussiasGirl chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
ok so I read this all in one sitting and by far the final chapter was the funniest. Funniest smut I have found so thank you for the awesome fic!
fuzionbomb chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
their were a couple spelling errors but other than that this was well written
deans42ndfreckle chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Wow... I... Just... Wow. That ending was so unbearably hot. Oh my god, I have enough to last a fucking lifetime. Thank you so fucking much. I LOVE THIS DO DEATH!

p.s. did I mention this was fucking hot?
General Button chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
Sooo~ hot! Oh gods I loved this!
S.Warfield chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
You've done Ed's character really well, but Roy feels like that preachy GOD character fanfiction authors sometimes like to inject into stories to make a point but otherwise doesn't feel like a character in the story, rather just the author's mouthpiece.

A good effort, though. Spartan narrative, heavy dialogue: suits your chosen topic well. Thanks for sharing.
HoliMoliCow chapter 11 . 4/19/2010
Yes, I know i'm being creepy and stalkerish, but they're so god! .;; hehe?
killing u with umbrellas chapter 11 . 4/6/2010