Reviews for The Shot Heard Around the World
Amateraszu chapter 18 . 8/29
so far its really awesome and inspiring reading your story
i hope you will post next arc soon to ease our suffering :o
Anna-Link Hearts chapter 18 . 4/22
Omg. What. This is the end?
I am so sad...this was getting incredibly good.
theatrelesbian chapter 18 . 4/21
Her kids are trying to kill her just because she got divorced? Oh my god what? Wait.. Why does he have shego's eyes?
KuroUnchi chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Ms/Mr. Intrivertedtiger, you must update this. Please write the second arc, 'A Grim Day in Hell'
This is one of the greatest KiGo fics ive read by far...I found myself surprised in reviewing Even though it's been five years since the last update, I couldn't help but ask again xD
If you are unable to...I guess I'll have to stick with my imagination huh? XD
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
I have no idea if you plan on continuing this story! I really hope you do. It's amazing and I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
Oh, and, as for your profile message.
I do not think that makes your a pervert.
As I Myself am a gal who gets mushy seeing two girls in love. (Or two guys. I am easy, as long as it's gay love. :) I get enough straight romance shit shoved in My face daily to ever like it.)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
Awwwww, MAAAAAAN. :( One of the BEST in the fandom Kigo ficcies, by one of the BEST Kigo authors in the fandom...
I think I may just cry into My pillow tonight that this STILL, and probably NEVER IS going to be, isn't finished.
jono14 chapter 18 . 8/31/2014
It's only been 5 years since the last update. Still worth asking for a few more chapters? :)?
Vega Tenala chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
Okay, you really need to update. I'm curious about Tyson, where did he get plasma powers? Where does he come from? What is he doing on this earth? Did he travel in time or come from an AU?
What's the connection between Mark and Grim? There is definitely a connection between the two. Are they a split personality? Or something more?
So many questions, so need an update!
dennygale chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
I just came upon this story and read the entire thing in one sitting, why did you stop writing it, it's one of the best I've read in a LONG time, really hope you find the time to finish it off
lesbinope chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
Oh! Here are my thoughts: Grim is Mark or Jacques is Mark or they're sort of the same person but some FOG thing made Mark evil so they separated him into two people, one good and one evil. God, I can understand Mark with that insta-love thing because Shego is just that hot but really I feel like he could have been more perceptive about Kim and Shego's feelings for each other. Kim WAS the first thing Shego asked for and with her pet name and Kim's touchy behavior with Shego didn't seem threatening, just kind of needy.

Obv Tyson is somehow the genetic child of Kim and Shego from an alternate timeline in the future. Maybe done by some weird implant thing by Drakken (as in so many other Kigo fics) or the future lets women impregnate women. But that doesn't made as much sense since from what we've been shown so far, Kim and Shego only kissed before they got together (and after Tyson was born too!). Unless you're hiding some secret trysts in the subtext and that mistress content wasn't a joke.

So Tyson wants revenge? Hates his life enough that he wants his genetic parents to never get together so he'll never have to exist? Paradox of paradoxes. I mean he had heartbreak from his parents' divorce but god I know kids who have it so much worse and they don't become EVIL so something really bad must have happened to him.

lesbinope chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
Pleeeeaaaaaase? Please please please please pretty pretty please? Please please update, or if you've abandoned this then a short little summary of what you had planned would be great too. If you need motivation to get writing, I'd love to be of help.
Box-of-wolves chapter 18 . 4/25/2014
Pleeeeeease update this!
Snake557 chapter 18 . 2/13/2014
It's like some kind of sick twist hero/villain hybrid as when Tyson had to makes sure that Kim and Ron never marry... and his life will be not exist, but he went in past to makes sure he become a villain and try to take over, but while his plan to kill Kim and Shego failed, their (Kim & Shego) love will grow until Kim had to break up with Ron, and he will stay bff with Kim, but As Kim and Shego are together, then they and Ron and everyone will win and Tyson will lose in some way... Tyson knows that when he changes the past, he will NEVER be born...
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 18 . 2/12/2014
Please god continue this, its quite good. I'm curious about Tyson. He seems to want power and the only people in h way are Ron, Kim, and Shego... I dunno I look forward to how this pans out. Also I hope Kim and Shego work out together and Mark ain't gunna get between em, or Ron...or will...