Reviews for The Shot Heard Around the World
Snake557 chapter 18 . 2/13
It's like some kind of sick twist hero/villain hybrid as when Tyson had to makes sure that Kim and Ron never marry... and his life will be not exist, but he went in past to makes sure he become a villain and try to take over, but while his plan to kill Kim and Shego failed, their (Kim & Shego) love will grow until Kim had to break up with Ron, and he will stay bff with Kim, but As Kim and Shego are together, then they and Ron and everyone will win and Tyson will lose in some way... Tyson knows that when he changes the past, he will NEVER be born...
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 18 . 2/12
Please god continue this, its quite good. I'm curious about Tyson. He seems to want power and the only people in h way are Ron, Kim, and Shego... I dunno I look forward to how this pans out. Also I hope Kim and Shego work out together and Mark ain't gunna get between em, or Ron...or will...
Guest chapter 18 . 12/6/2013
It's really good and you said you won't let this story die! It's alr 2013 :( pls update
uselessdohicky chapter 18 . 8/30/2013
O.O Why? why is there not more to this? This story is epically awesome goodness!
Q chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
This story is EPIC.!
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Dang it, Shego. Now I'm crying, great.
PersonJe chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
What Indomitos Instinctu said.

I am really not kidding when i say I'm trying my hardest to forget this story, but keep failing. The story not having an ending is eating away at me, the fact that there is a very very good -from my pespective, BAD- chance of this being dropped and further more discontinued, is not helping. I can't stay away. I was actually succeeding in burying this story under numerous other well-written stories, but I am now re-reading it. Only to deal with the horrible realization that there is no further written chapters.

Please refer to what Indomitos Instinctu said. With an extra please thrown in.
LostLove2015 chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
Please! I beg of you, MORE! You can't do this to me! Please please please update! D';
HairyLimey chapter 18 . 2/12/2013
No updates for four and a half years! NOOOOO! for the love of God don't do this to me please please finish the story!
HairyLimey chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I like it! i really really do it looks as if it may have just the right amount of darkness and grit to make a truly great story:)
EternalyLost chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
i reached the end and screamed WTF wheres the rest! good story good plot not enough chapters PLEASE FINISH
Genisis Prime chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
UPDATE PLEASE...
Mystra32 chapter 18 . 11/14/2012
This is never getting updated is it?
AshCheek chapter 18 . 10/7/2012
seriously, this NEDDS to continue. If not im so gonna cry.. lol FINISHH...O.O
iceland2010 chapter 18 . 9/22/2012
This has to be finished at some point. I'm constantly trying to figure it out and I just can't handle the suspense anymore. Please?