Reviews for Adopted
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
You made me sad finish the story please!
zombiekins5948 chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Let me kill ranma. I wonder who were those two strange guys
Guest chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Damn it woman! Finish this shit!
samp.k chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Yes i am freaking out ! Could you finish this story ? It's so great !
Compucles chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
This is really good. I really like what you have here and hope you eventually continue it.

The only major problem is that Akane shouldn't be able to adopt before the Japanese legal age of 20. You've also passed over any explanation as to how and when Nodoka's house was rebuilt, and the kids seem to act as if the Jusenkyo curses are completely normal. Akane would've told them about the curses in advance, but they should still have some trouble dealing with actually seeing them in action, especially Kimiko who could use Ranma's curse as another reason to hate him.
caia-chan chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
I love this story, It's great and genial. The plot is very original
kemdana chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Interesting story you got here! I'm just wondering what path you're gonna take though with the whole mis-communication thing between Ranma and Akane in chp 6.
RainBottom chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
OMG such a good story (: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE :DD
nertz chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
i am totally in love with your story. i can't wait to read the rest of it! more power!
Sweety chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
Great story! It's original and very interesting!Please write something again! Update soon
supermangageek23 chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
i looooooooooooooooooooooove this story so freakin much please please update soon
honey chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
Poor Akane! Ranma is a jerk T_T! Kimiko hate Ranma and she is right! I hope Kimiko open Ranma's eyes about Akane's feelings for him and his behavior with her . He is a big baby not a good fiance and not a father !I want to see how Ranma tries to make her like him !Ukyo is so boring (always in the way)! I really like Ranma & Akane's moments they are in love but they don't tell their feelings! I hope you update soon please!
honey chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
I love this story and Akane's children are so cute! But I have some questions!Kasumi will run finances! Why?Akane don't go to school she can run dojo and its finances (and Kasumi will run Home finances ) She is the heir Kasumi can help her but it is Akane's job! Great chapter
fantsygirlgowild113 chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
I can see why Kimiko don't like Ranma. I hope he makes the right decision with Akane. Please don't take so long to update again you killed me inside :D
shynsei chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Ranma is an idiot -_- I feel so bad for Akane.

I really like your story, looking forward to your updates, cheers!