Reviews for Breakup's the Sitch, A Kim possible fanfic
Bobtrumpet chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Not much to say except: nice srory, good job. Just the right amount of conflict and fluff.
smileplease91 chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
I loved this entire story. Very well written!
Ninja Master chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
Awasome story!
Ninja Master chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Poor Ron.
AnAccountThatIsNotUsed chapter 10 . 8/29/2008
Great Story.
Bucky Katt 42 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I like this story. I like Kim possible stories that show that she is capible of making mistcs and loosing her temper just like anyone else. I also liked seeing Ron go Full MMP.
kp83 chapter 10 . 3/2/2008
I really liked this story! I got a little teary eyed when they broke up. I could actually feel it. Then again when they made-up. I couldnt help but smile. They are such a cute couple! Thanks for a great story!
Forlong chapter 6 . 2/22/2008
Oh, that explains why the diamond broke. Good fanfic by the way.
Forlong chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
Slight problem there: diamonds are unbreakable.
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 2/21/2008
That was a very nice finish to this one.

Off to college and staying together off campus. A new chapter in their lives ending and a new one starting.

Continuing from here? You really could you know.

CajunBear73
CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 2/21/2008
Nice tie-up to the mission and their plans for college. And beyond?
CajunBear73 chapter 8 . 2/21/2008
Ron's gone full monkey again. Kim's seeing it from start to finish for the first time and it is a bit overwhelming.

But he's down for now and Dementor's taking shots at Kim. Looks like she's a bit overmatched this time.
CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
That was a nice one. From the darkness in the heart to a bright spark of hope and knowing things between them are better and continuing.
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
So, the 'diamond' wasn't all that. But Dementor has the real one now, and much danger ahead if he gets what he wants from it.

Kim's on two missions now and she has to heal her and Ron's hearts before taking on the second one.
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
Yeah, Kim could have kept the whole thing from blowing up this way if she had told Ron about her plan for college. I've got a sneaking feeling they were a package deal...

Now the flash of lightning with both of them about the breakup. Kim's night of mending her heart will cost her the time needed to get to Ron to apologize. More heartache on the way.